Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

We're not all server newbies who don't understand what's going on in the background... any decent server tech support member should be able to give a reasonable estimate of how long it will take to be back online within 3 hours, yes it might then take a few more hours to fix the problem they've found but we would know that there's no point trying to log in (and as such not putting additional strain on their infrastructure if it's a ddos) until a later time.

Its entirely possible its not even related to DE's equipment, you remember the big ddos of the east coast in usa? It was targeting major isp's.

1 minute ago, Fiend_Herd said:

I'm trying to level my Tiberon Prime and do today's sortie but thats impossible if one time i am able to log in and another time it just kicks me out, whats even happening that we all have this the whole day??

De has a forum post up, they are looking into it.

Just now, MommaMisty said:

DE, Fix your servers please. 
If you don't fix it people will just give up again for good like I am about too. 

#WarframeGate

Stop please, it's likely not their fault. Based on the behavior it's entirely possible it's a DDOS, partly in response to all the extra attention they are getting right now. I'm as frustrated as anyone as I also have a purchased booster churning away, but there is only so much they can do.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

You know what? This stuff is already pretty messed up. Instead of extending Baro's stay, why don't you guys retexture Darvo's clothes with Baro's snake skin, give him that ridiculous hat, let Clem watching his regular shop next Friday, and put Darvo posing as Baro, selling the same inventory we have this week.
You can even roleplay as Darvo "found some stuff floating around the relay".