Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Suggestions: Solo Tridolon Run

LordNero86

Hi,

I was taking hiatus from eidolon hunting for quite some time now and thinking to re-start my hunt again. I've been soloing Teralyst before DE added Gantulyst and Hydrolist BUT that's before the frame changes. I used to use Chroma + Vectis Prime for solo runs with 7-9 minutes for each capture with Tier 2 Amp (222 config). I read now Chroma has been 'changed' quite significantly, and now I'm wondering if it's still good for solo runs.

Any suggestions and/or tips?

What is your solo setup?

If you want to solo all 3, you kind of have to bring Trin or Oberon, or you’ll be wasting a lot of time getting new lures. The lures are not a worry for terralyst, but without something to keep them alive they will die vs the two others.

9 minutes ago, rune_me said:

If you want to solo all 3, you kind of have to bring Trin or Oberon, or you’ll be wasting a lot of time getting new lures. The lures are not a worry for terralyst, but without something to keep them alive they will die vs the two others.

not at all, you can use any frame to capture all 3, you just have to learn to pay attention to what eidolons are doing

8 minutes ago, InfinityS055 said:

My solo build is Oberon focusing on Power Strength (Aura use Dead-eyes)

Using Lanka and T3 AMP (323) With Unairu Wisp and Madurai Way bound 

I'll try Oberon, but I don't have any lanka riven to help. Too bad my amp config is either 222 or 333 and don't have time to re-craft the 323

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Chromas solo buffs have been reduced, but now he buffs the team.

Is it still viable for solo runs or it's now not worth it for the hunt?

9 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Noted, thanks!

Any weapon config setup do you use for either trin or oberon?

il y a 7 minutes, LordNero86 a dit :

Is it still viable for solo runs or it's now not worth it for the hunt?

He still good.

il y a 7 minutes, LordNero86 a dit :

Any weapon config setup do you use for either trin or oberon?

I prefer oberon since his ability 2 can protect you from energy spikes + Phoenix Renewal is very handy if things go wrong

Lanka works well even without a riven. There is Vigilante mod set also

As for amp I suggest to look at 333 or 332, Klebrik Scaffold is better against those vombalysts than Granmu Prism, but Granmu is better against Garry and Harry as they are much bigger than Terry, short distance weapon can throw you in troubles.

Only one suggestion: Don't
(unless your pc's performance is intolerable with teammates around)

Especially if you don't have Void Strike and a badass Riven Mod sniper rifle. Even with, it's tedious, annoying and unrewarding.

If I'd care to do it to prove myself or for bragging rights, this would be my setup:
Oberon with Phoenix Renewal, Madurai Void Strike, all waybound skills
323 Arcane Fury Amp, Arcane Husk, Arcane Vigor, Arcane Momentum, Arcane Guardian.
Shraksun for Shield Damage and Vomvalyst kills. Granmu to quickly discharge left-over charges of low damage bonus.

As solo hunter you gonna be a slow ass, anyway. So invest 2-3 minutes (14-21x damage) charging Void Strike before hitting the next Eidolon.

And again: Don't
If you got the means to solo a Triple Eidolon Capture, you can aswell carry a group of unfortunates. Even if their gear sucks, as long as they decently do their roles and lure management works out, you can easily manage 2x3 in one cycle with far less stress and pizzas consumed. That's what I do with a Volt for most of my runs, when my mates ain't around.

2 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

most solo setups use r1+r2 arcane nullifier.

Not really I put a guardian on my Oberon this allows him to tank the wave while on his hallowed ground it drops his hp to about 100-200, with Hunter adrenaline equipped it's basically the eidolon recharging your energy.

I have soloed all 3 with Oberon and Trinity, trinity is more consist, Oberon will occasionally lose a lure to Gary's light pillars of death.

Also void strike on. Madurai is currently far superior to wisps.  It not only allows you to quickly kill the shield but it also effects your sniper rifle.  You can boost up to 5-6x dmg for the next 8 shots at the end phase of each eidolon.  I had a guy on a random. Recently not know he had to put up a shard to spawn Gary... By the time he figured it out I had void strike up to 21x... It's fun to 2 shot the shield. I had his shield and a shoulder. Down In about 5 seconds. Its likely this will eventually be nerfed.

I used 2 2 3  the 2 prism is best for vomblists, 2 scaffold is best for eidolons dmg, 3 brace is best for crits the Regen isn't as needed once you get the waybounds Regen.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

2 hours ago, Toran said:

Only one suggestion: Don't
(unless your pc's performance is intolerable with teammates around)

Especially if you don't have Void Strike and a badass Riven Mod sniper rifle. Even with, it's tedious, annoying and unrewarding.

If I'd care to do it to prove myself or for bragging rights, this would be my setup:
Oberon with Phoenix Renewal, Madurai Void Strike, all waybound skills
323 Arcane Fury Amp, Arcane Husk, Arcane Vigor, Arcane Momentum, Arcane Guardian.
Shraksun for Shield Damage and Vomvalyst kills. Granmu to quickly discharge left-over charges of low damage bonus.

As solo hunter you gonna be a slow ass, anyway. So invest 2-3 minutes (14-21x damage) charging Void Strike before hitting the next Eidolon.

And again: Don't
If you got the means to solo a Triple Eidolon Capture, you can aswell carry a group of unfortunates. Even if their gear sucks, as long as they decently do their roles and lure management works out, you can easily manage 2x3 in one cycle with far less stress and pizzas consumed. That's what I do with a Volt for most of my runs, when my mates ain't around.

Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate it

Sadly, I ran out of friends to play with. I used to play with 3 friends, effectively a squad. 1 passed away last year, the other one is missing (playing other games apparently, korean MMO or something) and the other one is busy taking care of his 2nd daughter. So, I'm pretty much have to do it all alone... for now. I don't really trust pub squad, had really bad experience with it (lag connection, straight afk at the gate and stuff) so I'd rather not go pub for now, don't want to waste my time. Also perhaps I'll try recruiting chat some day, as long as the ping limit stays true to it's intended value (set to 150 but so far, it's rare to get squad with less than the ping limit). Also clan mates are from other reqions and mostly in hiatus until further notice.... welp

I currently have this really good vectis riven (CC+CD), so I'm gonna use it as my main damage dealer. Also I think a decent aklex riven (forgot the stats) for backup. Just finished completing the focus trees, opened up everything. Operator have max magus health and magus armor (forgot the name, husk?), T222 and T333 amp ready. No arcanes set yet (I don't do many raids), hoping to start collecting once I restart eidolon hunting.

So, madurai phoenix oberon, noted!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I have soloed all 3 with Oberon and Trinity, trinity is more consist, Oberon will occasionally lose a lure to Gary's light pillars of death.

May I know the Trin build? is it bless trin or a hybrid one?

4 hours ago, antiquadr said:

Lanka works well even without a riven. There is Vigilante mod set also

I was under the impression that lanka is bad without riven. Guess I'll need to try it. Thanks!

4 hours ago, antiquadr said:

As for amp I suggest to look at 333 or 332, Klebrik Scaffold is better against those vombalysts than Granmu Prism, but Granmu is better against Garry and Harry as they are much bigger than Terry, short distance weapon can throw you in troubles.

I usually stays around 15 m near Teralyst. Will have to try if it's still viable with Harry and Garry then. Thanks!

35 minutes ago, LordNero86 said:

May I know the Trin build? is it bless trin or a hybrid one?

Blessing mostly i put in adrenaline to Regen some energy,  nullifier arcane to avoid mag proc could be better.  I have stretch. In there to use some link too it helps to be linked to some vombs in some of the final phases, also probly not entirely necessary.

IMG_20180326_121825.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

Just started redoing the hunt. Managed to capture garry in my 1st solo run. I have to say, the sparks are annoying, yellow everywhere. Took around 20 minutes to complete the garry capture, no lures lost because of bless. Not pursuing harry because time limit restriction (around 17 minutes will dawn). Will surely try again solo once I have better damaging weapon config

Tested damage with vectis and lanka, it seems lanka is far superior than vectis in this run. 

Any other suggested weapon config that I should try to ease the hunt?