Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mote Amp is kinda poopy. Let’s fix that.

MrTitan123

The Mote Amp is the first amp the player can acquire. Unlike assembled amps, the Mote is stiff, ineffective, and a horrible excuse for a weapon. It has a primary that functions similarly to the void beam, and it has a secondary that does....nothing. Wait, what?

Scrolls through stats on the wiki

Huh. This thing has NO secondary. Even though it says it does. Well, let me give a solution to that.

Give it a simple grenade shot. After a brief charge up time, let it lob a grenade in an arc. That should make the amp slightly worth gilding and even using. I’m not sure you would even need to change its stats. If you’re going to list a secondary attack, at least make it actually do something. 

Also, can we get an increased tick rate on the more amp? It just feels so slow. Even for a starting amp, it just feels...blech.

Well, that is all. Cheerio.

It's terrible on purpose, to convince people to go rank up with the Quills (which I won't do, because A) they're racist against Warframes, and B) I have far far FAR stronger weapons as a Warframe in the first place, it's a waste of time better spent farming Zephyr prime)

6 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

It's terrible on purpose, to convince people to go rank up with the Quills (which I won't do, because A) they're racist against Warframes, and B) I have far far FAR stronger weapons as a Warframe in the first place, it's a waste of time better spent farming Zephyr prime)

Well... you're not wrong...I'd still like the mote amp to be just a little bit better.

You know I would be fine if the mote was like a glock and the 111 amp is an AR. But it's not the case. It's a #*!%ing water gun. That broke. From 1990.

It needs damage. It needs ammo efficiency. It needs everything that makes it seem like a weapon that's... a weapon

4 minutes ago, elcion said:

You know I would be fine if the mote was like a glock and the 111 amp is an AR. But it's not the case. It's a #*!%ing water gun. That broke. From 1990.

It needs damage. It needs ammo efficiency. It needs everything that makes it seem like a weapon that's... a weapon

But why? It is an introduction to a system designed to make you grind rep for the Quills. It is perfectly fine for beating Voms, which you fight to get cores to level up the Quills. It has enough damage for what it is supposed to do. Need more ammo? Take a look at Madurai.