Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life In Warframe?

CYKUSion

Hi everyone, 

As you all know, Warframe is slowly but surely going on the path of open world, we just got PoE last year, and Venus open world is already on its way!

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned or came up with this idea, so please tell me if its a repeated concept.

I'm thinking that with Open World breaking its way into the game, some QoL (Quality of Life) Changes / Improvements should be added to the game.

For example, perhaps in the near future we would be allowed to own properties in PoE (if the map expands), or maybe in another node next to it?

Imagine having your own custom made house on Earth that everyone could see! What could make it even better is that its directly linked to the plains / Cetus!

You could put up your own displays, storage units and all the other cool stuff you want to show people, and be able to invite friends over just like how we can now in the orbiter.

Your experience in Warframe could be much more unique and fun! Having next door neighbours you can socialize with. I understand that we do have places where a lot of players meet, like Maroo's Bazaar, all the relays, Cetus and the Dojo, but honestly, those are more seriously used in my opinion.

And this idea is kind of like TennoGen, taking players creations and putting it into the game, but what's different is that every player gets to create. Perhaps a trading system with building materials could be implemented as well, where players can trade in ores they mined from PoE for materials they need to build their houses with, or other decorations!

That's all with my idea, hope you guys liked it.

Like this warframe will become a games "all theme and concept" Now warframe is like 1 games with alot content on different type of game... PVP,PVE,Boss killing,open world,fishing,mining,fashion,farming,designing alot alot too may thing inside warframe

I do like this a lot, always dreamed of having like a ice home with maybe like a ice garden, mmmmmm. Be like playstaion home but in warframe haha. Buttttt idk if id want neighbors. Warframe would become toooo much like life, caring suite cases as we are off to work xD!!!!! Like that tv show thats like the Flintstones but made futuristic.  

I like the isolation of being in space, and if i want to meet people i head to the relay or my clan dojo. Should have more activities in the dojo that make people go there a bit more often.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

I do like this a lot, always dreamed of having like a ice home with maybe like a ice garden, mmmmmm. Be like playstaion home but in warframe haha. Buttttt idk if id want neighbors. Warframe would become toooo much like life, caring suite cases as we are off to work xD!!!!! Like that tv show thats like the Flintstones but made futuristic.  

I like the isolation of being in space, and if i want to meet people i head to the relay or my clan dojo. Should have more activities in the dojo that make people go there a bit more often.

Yes, I do agree that they should have more activities in the clan dojo and relays, the stuff we can do there now is just trading and Baro.

2 hours ago, Gnlstorm said:

Like this warframe will become a games "all theme and concept" Now warframe is like 1 games with alot content on different type of game... PVP,PVE,Boss killing,open world,fishing,mining,fashion,farming,designing alot alot too may thing inside warframe

2 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Would it be nice to build your own home in the PoE? Sure, but how exactly can you legitimately see that implemented? The shear amount of data that would create, would put rivens to shame and we all know how limited those are and how much they cost to up-keep. 

Yes, I do get what you guys mean, but perhaps they should simply add in more QoL content like how the Liset interiors would differ from Mantis' interior? I believe they are trying to do this seeing as how the personal quarters is added, it just makes me wonder what happens next, as all 3 doors are now available for players.

I would enjoy this idea to become part of Warframe, but I would be happy too with a tavern/bar for players to socialize and have fun at. 

[ All ideas that enables players to have fun other than farming the game is okay with me.]

Image result for farmframe warframe

Edited by xV3NOMx

3 minutes ago, xV3NOMx said:

I would enjoy this idea to become part of Warframe, but I would be happy too with a tavern/bar for players to socialize and have fun at. 

[ All ideas that enables players to have fun other than farming the game is okay with me.]

Image result for farmframe warframe

JUST TO CLARIFY I DON'T WANT A 3RD PERSON LOOTER MINECRAFT

Edit* Though planting potatoes would be great ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

Edited by CYKUSion

4 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

that tv show thats like the Flintstones but made futuristic

You mean "The Jetsons"?

57 minutes ago, xV3NOMx said:

but I would be happy too with a tavern/bar for players to socialize and have fun at.

It's the pub hub! I wanna get Valkyr drunk.....cuz that couldn't end horribly or anything.

Perhaps further expansion of the Orbiter or Clan Dojo can facilitate the 'player housing' aspect? So far we already have:

Spoiler

-The Orbiter; this is your house in space. You live here. You have a lounge, an Infested thing which deals with medical things, and a Cephalon who handles ship systems, not to mention plenty of room to decorate, though I wonder how one is going to expand on all that, unless there's a hidden doorway or a portal that leads to it.
-The Clan Dojo; recent Dojo reworks have enabled Navigation. It's like Maroo's Bazzar meets typical Relay, but Syndicates are supplanted by Clan Labs.

To expand for player housing (via Dojo):

-Void Portal room (would allow for custom missions(?), a tile of your choice to yourself, and for domination of land beyond the Dojo; possibilities reach... a lot).
This would allow people to select any tileset they have unlocked, within reason, and modify it, or build their own from scratch, by expanding on the decorator system and hooking in dev-tech to accelerate the process. Each 'private tile' can only be visited by that individual, and only one private tileset (of, let's say, up to 5 tiles within it) per Tenno.

This 'custom tileset' could also be called upon for Captura, allowing for scene-building.

I may be overthinking, but in the worst case, the idea is:
Orbiter + Dojo decoration options + ability to select tileset you want to use + only one of these per person + can be used in Captura.

4 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Perhaps further expansion of the Orbiter or Clan Dojo can facilitate the 'player housing' aspect? So far we already have:

Hide contents

-The Orbiter; this is your house in space. You live here. You have a lounge, an Infested thing which deals with medical things, and a Cephalon who handles ship systems, not to mention plenty of room to decorate, though I wonder how one is going to expand on all that, unless there's a hidden doorway or a portal that leads to it.
-The Clan Dojo; recent Dojo reworks have enabled Navigation. It's like Maroo's Bazzar meets typical Relay, but Syndicates are supplanted by Clan Labs.

To expand for player housing (via Dojo):

-Void Portal room (would allow for custom missions(?), a tile of your choice to yourself, and for domination of land beyond the Dojo; possibilities reach... a lot).
This would allow people to select any tileset they have unlocked, within reason, and modify it, or build their own from scratch, by expanding on the decorator system and hooking in dev-tech to accelerate the process. Each 'private tile' can only be visited by that individual, and only one private tileset (of, let's say, up to 5 tiles within it) per Tenno.

This 'custom tileset' could also be called upon for Captura, allowing for scene-building.

I may be overthinking, but in the worst case, the idea is:
Orbiter + Dojo decoration options + ability to select tileset you want to use + only one of these per person + can be used in Captura.

WOO Yes please! Maybe clans could be more than just a clan but like apart of our lore, where like we have a place where theres people that our clan rules over and is protecting, or a place where there are people working on things to destroy our enemies, and your clan decides to rule over it instead of the place meant to just protect people (basically your clan syndicate goal is to be offensive rather than defensive) and you all can land there and start projects, make soldiers etc. 

I could see a new dark sector idea coming out of sonething like this

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--