The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here is why we dont need kuva endless to scale

zWhiteKz

10 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Quote me one person asking for AABC to be changed instead of the secondary and treasury drops, we asked a more rewarding continuation instead of a complete replacement of the previous 20 minutes. as far as I can tell no one has asked for a D drop to be added let a lone E through to G

If i was a smart man i would of worked out how to do Compound interest\integers the short way, instead of the long and slow way.

:crylaugh::thumbup: At least you took the time to actually do the maths to prove your point, more of a philosophy and debate guy myself so I can argue my points across as a laymen rather well, as to technical data and exact details you can count me out.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

9 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

~snip~

This post has me rock solid, that's not fair when I'm at work trying to earn a living. 

Personally I'd love to see fissure scaling applied to all endless modes and subsequently affecting Kuva, Cryotic and resource drops.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

This post has me rock solid, that's not fair when I'm at work trying to earn a living. 

Personally I'd love to see fissure scaling applied to all endless modes and subsequently affecting Kuva, Cryotic and resource drops.

you and me too buddy:thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Sonicbullitt said:

:crylaugh::thumbup: At least you took the time to actually do the maths to prove your point, more of a philosophy and debate guy myself so I can argue my points across as a laymen, as to technical data and exact details you can count me out.

If you want i can edit my monster post to include a new spoiler tab containing the Kuva per minute brakedown of the void style one.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

2 minutes ago, Sonicbullitt said:

you and me too buddy:thumbup:

I do love to tease :wink::clem::clem:

1 minute ago, fluffysnowcap said:

If you want i can edit my monster post to include a new spoiler tab containing the Kuva per minute brakedown of the void style one.

thanks, would be nice to try and understand that graph more easily haha

2 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

I do hope MagPrime doesn't see this...

If you do a break down of the gains void style might I suggest omitting the 5th reward of a free relic? I feel like that's something that thematically should be limited to fissures themselves.

On 3/30/2018 at 1:20 AM, zWhiteKz said:

that is why i want the base reward to increase, right now doing kuva endless give back to less for what we do and we all know that also like i said scaling reward just gonna breath more toxic back from the old void key system which force people to stay for set amount of time to get maximum efficency rate

So what your asking is for a base increase, but you don't want scaling. You see the problem here? You just wanna do 20 minutes and get more kuva. First, you show math trying to say how the amount of kuva you get is fine, then we edit the formula, and now you're saying you want more, but still don't want scaling. Is it the time of scaling or the difficulty of scaling that stops you? As others have proven, your math is incorrect. I'm the WF math guy, and even I'm not amused. I don't mean insult but you need to start thinking more realistic with your math. Just so you know, LS starts at 1 capsule every 90 seconds, but slows down as mission progresses. Believe me, I've gone 30 minutes without a capsule showing up once you go deep endurance like me. So realistically, the amount of kuva per minute is quite low, as was proven. The thing why we want scaling is to get more kuva, AND make high end content relevant again, because for too long has our power far surpassed the enemies we're fighting, and DE is starting to take note of that. Now if it's the time that bothers you, then I propose the very welcomed solution of a mileston+checkpoint system. It fixes literally every problem with no downsides. If it's the difficulty, competition, and pressure that bothers you, then like any game, you just gotta get better at it till you can do it.

At the current  right now i see that majority opinion on this thread lead toward scaling reward ... and that ok, i like do long voide fissure run that in the end keep yelling free "radiant" relic every 25 mins too. Let say that this applies to kuva endless like u guys say too and at some point this scaling Will suppass the normal flood system ( lv 80-100 ) cause like u guys said more challenge = more reward right? , k sure at this point enemies lv i dare said lv 300-500 sure that a good challenge for everyone that use absord system like volt shield to negate the scaling of enemies bullet and use ur weapon with "god" tier to keep the Kill per second going on... that challenge for some sure but not most of the player base see "end game" as endure long run keep that in mind. Example as the mark 1h suddenly 1 member have IRL stuff that have to do and the rest of the squad is "But the reward just get good and we dont want to spend another 1hr to ramp it up cause we have IRL stuff too so the benefit of 3 out weight the benefit of 1 so we will stay when we like to leave" u see the problem here yet. The delima of the one person that agreed with the 3 to pleased them and not ruin the friendship/some one u play with and the problem of this can lead to real life problems either fire/electric bill/machine broken down so on. We all want challenging content sure, i want it really badly too, and that what the upcomming void onslaught mode is for to test ur streght to the limit not endless kuva, and even if the comunity make DE change the whole "endless sit between sihpon/flood" sure that could happen but do u think of the fallout result after that? everything is the 2 side knife even scaling and non-scaling endless is right now and the tip of the endless scaling is too big that why people yelling from the Dev workshop ask for scalinng and DE still not release scaling cause they have the number and they already have this problem back when void keys endless defense, survival before and they dont want that to happe again + right now the scaling in WF dont support scaling type mission, just look up some vid on Youtube or just on google and u can see the problem of scaling in WF (armor/dame/hp/level). I dont denied that some like endure run for "harder enemies" sure i like it too but that window of "hard and enjoy" is very small with the scaling of WF right now but when u implement a game mode u cant just look at the top and forgot about the bottom of the player base

2 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

Example as the mark 1h suddenly 1 member have IRL stuff that have to do and the rest of the squad is "But the reward just get good and we dont want to spend another 1hr to ramp it up cause we have IRL stuff too so the benefit of 3 out weight the benefit of 1 so we will stay when we like to leave" u see the problem here yet. The delima of the one person that agreed with the 3 to pleased them and not ruin the friendship/some one u play with and the problem of this can lead to real life problems either fire/electric bill/machine broken down so on.

This is a separate issue that can be solved by adding the ability to leave survival in much the same way you can leave interception and defence missions.
changing the basic mechanic of abort mission into extract for only survival will surely solve this issue.

6 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

Example as the mark 1h suddenly 1 member have IRL stuff that have to do and the rest of the squad is "But the reward just get good and we dont want to spend another 1hr to ramp it up cause we have IRL stuff too so the benefit of 3 out weight the benefit of 1 so we will stay when we like to leave" u see the problem here yet. The delima of the one person that agreed with the 3 to pleased them and not ruin the friendship/some one u play with and the problem of this can lead to real life problems either fire/electric bill/machine broken down so on. 

Hence the idea of a checkpoint and milestones. Did you not see my post? Checkpoints literally fix EVERYTHING

1 minute ago, fluffysnowcap said:

This is a separate issue that can be solved by adding the ability to leave survival in much the same way you can leave interception and defence missions.
changing the basic mechanic of abort mission into extract for only survival will surely solve this issue.

sure let say u "avoid" this issue like playing solo ... hmmm but wait doesnt play solo make enemies spawn less ? due to the "cells" spawn system in WF right now? does that mean u will get less and less LS to maintain the mission and the damage u deal will fallout in the endless and well i guess u cant kill anything anymore and force to extract right? see this is one of the side issue u have to look in when doing "long" endure survival run, this limit ur option to play the frame u like and force long play time ( can be a good and bad thing )

1 minute ago, zWhiteKz said:

sure let say u "avoid" this issue like playing solo ... hmmm but wait doesnt play solo make enemies spawn less ? due to the "cells" spawn system in WF right now? does that mean u will get less and less LS to maintain the mission and the damage u deal will fallout in the endless and well i guess u cant kill anything anymore and force to extract right? see this is one of the side issue u have to look in when doing "long" endure survival run, this limit ur option to play the frame u like and force long play time ( can be a good and bad thing )

Again, drop a checkpoint, pick up where you left off, or start from the closest milestone. It really isn't that hard to fix. This is too big an argument for such an easy issue to fix.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Again, drop a checkpoint, pick up where you left off, or start from the closest milestone. It really isn't that hard to fix. This is too big an argument for such an easy issue to fix.

when u "fixed" an issure it product many more issues not just closing everything with a clean sweep. Keep in mind that sure let say endless kuva scaling but what gonna happen to the economy right now and not to mention when u join public mission some gonna want to stay hour and hour but some just want a little run and some amount of kuva return? and sure u will say who care bout those 4ss with "god-tier" rivens that sell for thousand and thousand of plat right? we all want power full rivens and play the slot machine that is riven rolling and it fun (sarcasm noise) after few months of this implement "scaling" will make the whole riven market down to the drain and we know it, i mean it not that hard to image if kuva just drop like nano spores for "endure runners" right.

9 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

when u "fixed" an issure it product many more issues not just closing everything with a clean sweep. Keep in mind that sure let say endless kuva scaling but what gonna happen to the economy right now and not to mention when u join public mission some gonna want to stay hour and hour but some just want a little run and some amount of kuva return? and sure u will say who care bout those 4ss with "god-tier" rivens that sell for thousand and thousand of plat right? we all want power full rivens and play the slot machine that is riven rolling and it fun (sarcasm noise) after few months of this implement "scaling" will make the whole riven market down to the drain and we know it, i mean it not that hard to image if kuva just drop like nano spores for "endure runners" right.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this addressed anything about what I talked about. You keep talking about the guy that wants to go hours and hours on end, but with a checkpoint system, you can leave that guy behind and pick up where you left off. And also remember, that the economy can easily be managed with a simple cap, which is an obvious inclusion. You gotta think ahead on this. Don't just think spur of the moment "What's said is all there is". If we are to have scaling rewards, we'll need a cap. Also, for fairness, the checkpoint system is an addition to the mission that is long overdue and fixes practically everything. Actual numbers I can give later as now it is late and I got work tomorrow. I wish I could drop a checkpoint on this conversation and pick up tomorrow, whwere I left off instead of having an endurance forum conversation. See the benefits? lol

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think this addressed anything about what I talked about. You keep talking about the guy that wants to go hours and hours on end, but with a checkpoint system, you can leave that guy behind and pick up where you left off. And also remember, that the economy can easily be managed with a simple cap, which is an obvious inclusion. You gotta think ahead on this. Don't just think spur of the moment "What's said is all there is". If we are to have scaling reards, we'll need a cap. Also, for fairness, the checkpoint system is an addition to the mission that is long overdue and fixes practically everything.

then what is ur cap? i would love to hear ur "cap" and we can all do "math" and calculate the rate of kuva via this cap right? and sure enough the scaling system of 1-3 hour run, i mean who care if enemies lv scale from hour 1 - 3 hour right? just few thousand of lv which mean enemies have million and million of heal and they became bullet sandbag not to mention if enemies have armor then u just gonna deal 0.000000x% dame to them so if u want to kill them then u have to use WF ability that deal scaling dame too ( equinox maim, frost globe push to wall, etc ) so i guess that what "challenging" is for u then. Remember why it scale like this ... CAUSE DE DONT WANT US TO DO ENDURE RUN :facepalm:

Edit: sometimes the fallout outweight the benefit of adding x "feature" so that why DE listen to us all but not do all of the things we ask them for 

Edited by zWhiteKz
Add more of my "strawman" point

1 minute ago, zWhiteKz said:

then what is ur cap? i would love to hear ur "cap" and we can all do "math" and calculate the rate of kuva via this cap right? and sure enough the scaling system of 1-3 hour run, i mean who care if enemies lv scale from hour 1 - 3 hour right? just few thousand of lv which mean enemies have million and million of heal and they became bullet sandbag not to mention if enemies have armor then u just gonna deal 0.000000x% dame to them so if u want to kill them then u have to use WF ability that deal scaling dame too ( equinox maim, frost globe push to wall, etc ) so i guess that what "challenging" is for u then. Remember why it scale like this ... CAUSE DE DONT WANT US TO DO ENDURE RUN :facepalm:

I see you are exactly as I thought, the 20 minute guy. I urge you to please do some research on actual endurance run tactics and playstyles. Armor scaling is a joke with all the stuff we have now that removes armor.A few thousand level enemies is an AVERAGE endurance run level. This is why we don't do it often, because it's a level that takes a long time to reach. Also, please, instead of getting frustrated, how about you reread my post. You're the 10% that sees the scaling as too much difficulty, to which I say, that you've been on this game for lss than a year. You may not believe me, but you have room to grow. Believe me. There's so much more to the game than you think. That's why I love it so much. I leave you with this from my previous post.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Actual numbers I can give later as now it is late and I got work tomorrow. I wish I could drop a checkpoint on this conversation and pick up tomorrow, whwere I left off instead of having an endurance forum conversation. See the benefits? lol

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I see you are exactly as I thought, the 20 minute guy. I urge you to please do some research on actual endurance run tactics and playstyles. Armor scaling is a joke with all the stuff we have now that removes armor.A few thousand level enemies is an AVERAGE endurance run level. This is why we don't do it often, because it's a level that takes a long time to reach. Also, please, instead of getting frustrated, how about you reread my post. You're the 10% that sees the scaling as too much difficulty, to which I say, that you've been on this game for lss than a year. You may not believe me, but you have room to grow. Believe me. There's so much more to the game than you think. That's why I love it so much. I leave you with this from my previous post.

1st armor scaling is not a joke, it an "old" system which DE doesnt have a sollution for this yet hence the long dame 2.5 retrack, 2nd now u gating people that want to do long run behind special "tactic" and "playstyles" ? last time i check DE want us to play our favortite frame on every mission not to be a robot to follow a track for maximum "efficency", 3rd thousand lv of enemies have shjt load of HP which become bullet sand bags and this is a game make u feel like a god not make u feel like the Division, 4th scaling is differcult hence the name "SCALING" but it doesnt mean i scare of it or any person that want to know bout this, 5th i'm sorry for didnt read ur post early due to the trash talk we having in this thread recently :< 

Edit: 

i know that im not smart and everyone here already prove it, but i'm smart enough to do research and think of the fallout before throwing my "emotes" out rather than fact i mean "Why be informed when u can use ur feelings as ur fact?"

Edited by zWhiteKz
Add more of my "strawman" point and even more

1 hour ago, zWhiteKz said:

5th i'm sorry for didnt read ur post early due to the trash talk we having in this thread recently :< 

Right MR.3 Gold Initiate do you even have a favorite frame? as there 54 warframes to level up including primes thats enough to get to mastery rank 11 Silver Seeker.

Ok trash talk done.

1st armor scaling is not a joke, it an "old" system which DE doesnt have a sollution for this yet hence the long dame 2.5 retrack

Yes and? i fail to see the point of pointing this out, armor scaling is a damn sight better than it use to be but is still tough and will limit runs but is passable heres proof

2nd now u gating people that want to do long run behind special "tactic" and "playstyles" ? last time i check DE want us to play our favortite frame on every mission not to be a robot to follow a track for maximum "efficency"

There will always be a best way to kill a level 1000 enemy, but guess what, you don't have to do that content.

Asking for scaling Rewards In endless missions will not force you to stay antill you are faceing level 1000 enemies.

3rd thousand lv of enemies have shjt load of HP which become bullet sand bags and this is a game make u feel like a god not make u feel like the Division

What did i just read? Do you expect to be able to mow down every single enemy in the game with ease? What about bosses or the stalker for example, or even eximus units?

4th scaling is differcult hence the name "SCALING" but it doesnt mean i scare of it or any person that want to know bout this

Enemies scale there for rewards should scale. Or rewards Don't scale there for enemies shouldn't scale.

5th i'm sorry for didnt read ur post early due to the trash talk we having in this thread recently :< 

See this post :kiss::wink:

Including these videos fails to give a reason why loot should not scale with enemy level, in fact it goes to show that you should get a considerably larger reward for staying longer.

plus this is a total authority fallacy. :wink:

i know that im not smart and everyone here already prove it, but i'm smart enough to do research and think of the fallout before throwing my "emotes" out rather than fact i mean "Why be informed when u can use ur feelings as ur fact?"

What do you call this then?

2 hours ago, fluffysnowcap said:

What we see here is a Argument from fallacy or also known as a fallacy fallacy, This line of argument will go no where. What we should do is try to argue from good faith and be open to others.

The only scaling that has ever been implemented was back in update 19 and was a olive branch to the players that use to do a 4 hour run of a single T(1,2,3,4) Void Key.

The main arguments for scaling is for the secondary and tertiary rewards, the things we need a tone of like EndoPolymer Bundle and Plastids, or for the kuva itself to scale, hence the near consensus for one of two models.

1. Void fissure style scaling added to all endless missions. Example below.

Reveal hidden contents

Reward Intervals

The reward intervals per mission type are as followed:

• Defense: 5 waves
  • Interception: 1 round
  • Survival: 5 minutes
  • Excavation: 200 Cryotic

Bonuses per Interval

• Every reward interval, you get a predetermined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay and are capped at double.
  1. The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
  2. The second interval: 1.25x Credits Booster. (affects credit cashes)
  3. The third interval: 1.25x Resources Booster. (effects missions resources IE, Kuva and Cryotic as well as rewards)
  4. The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
  5. The fifth interval: This one will be the largest change replacing the random Exceptional Relic With a planets appropriate rare resource (Affected by Resources Boosters)
  6. The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
  7. The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
  8. The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
  9. The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
  10. The tenth interval: a planets appropriate rare resource (Same amount as the first time to prevent runaway scaling, Affected by Resources Boosters)
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x). After the nineteenthinterval, all boosters will have reached their cap.
  Reveal hidden contents

200 Kuva per Tower

Reveal hidden contents

Kuva per minutes breakdown of this method (assuming 100% of life support towers become kuva and fifth interval gives 400 kuva) 

0 to 15 minutes, 11 towers = 2200 Kuva 146.6 Kuva per minutes

15 to 40minutes, 16 towers = 4500 Kuva 180 Kuva per minutes      | 0 to 40 minutes, 27 towers = 6700 Kuva 167.5 Kuva per minutes

50 to 65 minutes, 17 towers = 5700 Kuva 228 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 65 minutes, 44 towers = 12400 Kuva 190.7 Kuva per minutes

65 to 90 minutes, 16 towers = 6300 Kuva 252 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 90 minutes, 60 towers = 18700 Kuva 207.7 Kuva per minutes

90 to 115 minutes, 17 towers = 7600 Kuva 304 Kuva per minutes   | 0 to 115 minutes, 77 towers = 26300 Kuva 228.6 Kuva per minutes

250 Kuva per Tower

Reveal hidden contents

Kuva per minutes breakdown of this method (assuming 100% of life support towers become kuva and fifth interval gives 400 kuva) 

0 to 15 minutes, 11 towers = 2750 Kuva 183.3 Kuva per minutes

15 to 40minutes, 16 towers = 5500 Kuva 220 Kuva per minutes      | 0 to 40 minutes, 27 towers = 8250 Kuva 206.2 Kuva per minutes

50 to 65 minutes, 17 towers = 6975 Kuva 279 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 65 minutes, 44 towers = 15225 Kuva 234.2 Kuva per minutes

65 to 90 minutes, 16 towers = 7700 Kuva 308 Kuva per minutes     | 0 to 90 minutes, 60 towers = 22925 Kuva 254.7 Kuva per minutes

90 to 115 minutes, 17 towers = 9300 Kuva 372 Kuva per minutes   | 0 to 115 minutes, 77 towers = 32225 Kuva 280.2 Kuva per minutes

300 will surpass back to back Floods so i didn't crunch the numbers.

2. Increasing by a fixed amount per Life support tower, balanced so for the first 20 minutes is is between Kuva siphons and floods; however past 40 minutes it should have the greatest Kuva to time investment you can achieve them game. All scaling capping at 1 hour.

Reveal hidden contents

Link to the source.

Current Kuva per minute.

Flood's 243.2, Siphon's 130.3 Kuva Suvival 128

Ideally Kuva Survival should give approximately 190 Kuva per minute for the first 20 minutes, and approximately 250 Kuva per minute for the first 40 minutes.

There are 13.3 Life support towers in 20 minutes That's one every 90 seconds, not including the one that spawns at the very beginning.

so we need scaling that works per tower to create an out come of 190 ish kuva per minute.

OH god i need to work out 14(X+(YxN))÷20=190  :sadcry: wish i remembered how to do Compound interest\integers

Examples. X is the Life support towers and Y is the scaling per tower

20 minutes

X=200 and Y=10   |   X=200 and Y=15   |   X=200 and Y=20  |   X=200 and Y=25  |

14(X+(YxN))÷20=   |   14(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 14(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 14(X+(YxN))÷20=     |

185.3               |             218.75           |             231               |           253.75              | Kuva per minutes

3710              |           4375             |            4620            |           5075              | Total Kuva

40 minutes

X=200 and Y=10   |   X=200 and Y=15   |   X=200 and Y=20  |   X=200 and Y=25  |

28(X+(YxN))÷20=   |   28(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 28(X+(YxN))÷20=   | 28(X+(YxN))÷20=     |

234.5               |            281.75            |          320                  |            376.25             | Kuva per minutes

9380             |            11270           |           12800           |           15050             | Total Kuva

Reveal hidden contents

tJLdV6X.jpg

My personal opinion of the two possibilities is that Void fissure style scaling to all endless will be more fitting to the game as a whole. Compared to a fixed percentage or integer increase that will suffer from the possibility of runaway scaling, or initial rewards that are completely underwhelming.

I would be at a miss if i didn't include a flat buff to the kuva drops argument.

Reveal hidden contents

examples in this tab are done under hypothetically perfect conditions

20 minute Runs Kuva per minute (14 life support towers)      |    optimal 7 minute Runs Kuva per minutes (5 life support towers)

Flat 200  =  2800   Kuva 140 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 200  =  1000   Kuva 142.8 Kuva per minute

Flat 225  =  3150   Kuva 157.5 Kuva per minute      |            Flat 225  =  1125   Kuva 160.7 Kuva per minute

Flat 250  =  3500   Kuva 175 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 250  =  1250   Kuva 178.5 Kuva per minute

Flat 275  =  3850   Kuva 192.5 Kuva per minute      |            Flat 275  =  1375   Kuva 196.4 Kuva per minute

Flat 300  =  4200   Kuva 210 Kuva per minute         |            Flat 300  =  1500   Kuva 214.2 Kuva per minute

additional notes "A flat increase would be the easiest one to balance but wouldn't encourage longer survival at all, and since i believe endless missions need a second pass and going long should be disproportionately rewarded to a certain extent, as come one the mission type is about going the extra mile"

wow asking for endless reward scaling with endless "challenging" scaling and u ignore the fact that enemies scaling is broken in WF ... k then guess i just gonna sit and watch as u guys keep pour more and more "reward me more" for the broken content that is scaling we fighting with and those who doesnt fight it u guys get less kuva than us YAY so fair such wow much balance 

21 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

wow asking for endless reward scaling with endless "challenging" scaling and u ignore the fact that enemies scaling is broken in WF ... k then guess i just gonna sit and watch as u guys keep pour more and more "reward me more" for the broken content that is scaling we fighting with and those who doesnt fight it u guys get less kuva than us YAY so fair such wow much balance 

Ok.... are you saying no scaling rewards and no scaling enemies?

1 hour ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Ok.... are you saying no scaling rewards and no scaling enemies?

i didnt said no scaling reward nor scaling enemies.... 1st fix the scaling enemies then we can talk bout scaling reward dont give a person with broken legs a better crutches rather fix they legs 1st

4 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

i didnt said no scaling reward nor scaling enemies.... 1st fix the scaling enemies then we can talk bout scaling reward dont give a person with broken legs a better crutches rather fix they legs 1st

You do realise that the scaling is most likely never going to be fixed right? It's basically the base building block and DE won't touch it for fear of ruining the game. So you might as well abandon that train of thought.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

so u think scaling endless kuva not gonna break the game? lol i think void key system is a prove that scaling reward is not the answer either hence the reason i make this thread and all people can say is "scaling reward cause it hard" see my point here 

Edit: so that why i think a base increase is enough and no need for scale at this point and time but many in the future where we already fixed this problem then yes i gonna LOVE SCALING content but not now 

Edited by zWhiteKz
Add more of my "strawman" point