The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here is why we dont need kuva endless to scale

zWhiteKz

On 3/30/2018 at 1:27 AM, Grimmstyler said:

You need to calculate going back to ship.. Starting another mission.. Siphon availability.. Modding for faction of planet siphon on.. Mission objective (which isnt a big deal to experienced players, unless its survival)..

Compared to endless survival mission.. On the same node.. Anytime.. With the same faction.. Less Guardians..

I just tend to take Inaros/Smeeta and whatever modded weapons I have at the time.

While load times and time to find the siphon (since it sometimes doesnt spawn in the objective path) are factors I don't feel like people need to worry a lot about what faction you're fighting. 

Just bring something that can survive with weapons that do high amounts of damage.

2 hours ago, fluffysnowcap said:

WRONG! its 133.333/min

Wrong.  It's closer to 145.  And after the first 4-5 minutes you're saving time on matchmaking/loading time for siphon missions.

Edited by Aggh

6 minutes ago, Aggh said:

Wrong.  It's closer to 145.  And after the first 4-5 minutes you're saving time on matchmaking/loading time for siphon missions.

Extra wrong! 145Kpm is for a 7 minute run only, and if we factor in loading times and starting and extracting times it falls to 111.111Kpm thanks to as little as one minute on either side.

16 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Extra wrong! 145Kpm is for a 7 minute run only, and if we factor in loading times and starting and extracting times it falls to 111.111Kpm thanks to as little as one minute on either side.

I don't get it, have you even played the mode yet?  You can easily get 800 in the first 5.5 minutes.  And after that it only gets more efficient compared to kuva siphons.

Edited by Aggh

17 minutes ago, Aggh said:

I don't get it, have you even played the mode yet?  You can easily get 800 in the first 5.5 minutes.  And after that it only gets more efficient compared to kuva siphons.

open your calculator and type in "1000÷9=" and tell me what that makes, and i have came to the decision that 7 minute runs are the best thanks to a fair few runs

@zWhiteKz You are saying we don’t need scaling Kuva by quoting a perfect world/scenario. Sorry, but perfect worlds/scenarios don’t exist, so your entire post is irrelevant.

The bottom line for me is; if the enemies scale, the rewards should too. Or  else there is no point. I’ll be sticking with Flood missions until that time.

2 hours ago, zWhiteKz said:

i sugguest u guys watch Rob from AGGP.

That arrogant bigot is not someone you want to go to for a reasonable opinion.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Aggh:

Unfortunately for you, he is right in his math hell aborting right after the first one would be the most efficent. Now go do some math homework as it seems you need it.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

That arrogant bigot is not someone you want to go to for a reasonable opinion.

He may not be the "Jimmy two shoes" but it doesn mean u reject his opinions when his opinions is right on point that just rude in general

Also remember that WF base doesnt build on "endure" mission types, WF was build on "loot and shoot, from 1 ship to another ship aka missions". If we want endless mission for endless reward we need to fix the back-end of WF 1st aka the Scaling system not demand for scaling reward with cheeze tactic. That not challenging that just griefing

Edited by zWhiteKz

10 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

...but it doesn mean u reject his opinions when his opinions is right on point that just rude in general

I rejected his opinions, because i found then wanting and lacking substance and in stark contrast of what i have experienced.

It had nothing to do with him being an offensive caricature of a homosexual. And of talking about him, the person.

Edited by fluffysnowcap

39 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

Also remember that WF base doesnt build on "endure" mission types, WF was build on "loot and shoot, from 1 ship to another ship aka missions".

Since when do you define what exactly “loot and shoot” entails? Enduring missions are aplenty in many looter shooters, most notably Destiny 1 where 99% of missions included horde mode sections.

Loot and shoot is not just about hopping from one ship to another in five minute bursts. Did you forget Survival is even a thing in this game?

39 minutes ago, zWhiteKz said:

u reject his opinions when his opinions is right on point that just rude in general

Right on point? Maybe in his own little closed off comment sections perhaps, but in reality he couldn’t be further from the point.

Like Fluffy said; his opinions are hollow and only match his own experience/views, not the views held by the main community.

Also its ironic you’re saying I’m rude for rejecting his opinions when Rob repeatedly does that himself along with belittling those who don’t share his opinion.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

2 hours ago, Madway7 said:

I just tend to take Inaros/Smeeta and whatever modded weapons I have at the time.

While load times and time to find the siphon (since it sometimes doesnt spawn in the objective path) are factors I don't feel like people need to worry a lot about what faction you're fighting. 

Just bring something that can survive with weapons that do high amounts of damage.

Yea weapons dont much matter.. Cause i use the same weapons for Kuva Siphons and Floods..

But Kuva Fortress just seems more convenient to me without back and forth animations.. But some people dont mind the back and forth, becuase of possible Floods..

But really if Kuva Fortress gave more Kuva than a Flood or Siphon it would really just make the Flood and Siphon nodes redundant..

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

Yea weapons dont much matter.. Cause i use the same weapons for Kuva Siphons and Floods..

But Kuva Fortress just seems more convenient to me without back and forth animations.. But some people dont mind the back and forth, becuase of possible Floods..

But really if Kuva Fortress gave more Kuva than a Flood or Siphon it would really just make the Flood and Siphon nodes redundant..

Which is why scaling rewards would make sense, because you only get higher rewards if you take the added risk. The enemies scale at the moment, which is the risk. The rewards however don't. Currently at least.

3 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

A quick reward vs a long time for a big reward that is what we're talking about not a end all and be all replacement for floods, as floods will always have a place for the quickest 1,000 kuva possible.

3 minutes ago, Mizarul said:

Which is why scaling rewards would make sense, because you only get higher rewards if you take the added risk. The enemies scale at the moment, which is the risk. The rewards however don't. Currently at least.

:laugh: Currently the "Scaling" is a reward of continue gameplay without interruption

Not to mention Nuerals sensors, mods, and possible relics every 5 min

Edited by Grimmstyler

2 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

A quick reward vs a long time for a big reward that is what we're talking about not a end all and be all replacement for floods, as floods will always have a place for the quickest 1,000 kuva possible.

1 minute ago, Grimmstyler said:

:laugh: Currently the "Scaling" is a reward of continue gameplay without interruption

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

please elaborate how harder enemies are a reward? Because last time I checked tougher enemies were a barrier for better endgame rewards.

You can get the same things by restarting the mission every 5 minutes (with the exception of relics, but if you're doing the survival for a relic you're doing it wrong.)

11 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

4 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Really?

6 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

5 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yes water is still wet.
My point is still valid. All you have done is demonstrate you lack considering alternative ideas to your own

7 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

On 3/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

You can do both. Scaling or not, the amount of Kuva we can acquire per play session has increased. 

I think this is the jist of it, the endless just gives us the opportunity to smooth out the ability to farm Kuva. Not all of the times i farm i wanna do floods and siphons.

6 minutes ago, DarthyPoo said:

I think this is the jist of it, the endless just gives us the opportunity to smooth out the ability to farm Kuva. Not all of the times i farm i wanna do floods and siphons.

this is the point of the endless kuva, another mode to let ppl get kuva not a mode that force ppl to play for long if they want to get the "best" reward, and u know someone gonna stay for 4hr+ and post a vid on how they "cheeze" it if DE go through with the scaling reward and remember why DE dont want scaling reward aka Void key system also if u want a "fissure" like system then u must have "sacrafice" something in order to get reward back dont just ask for more just because u want to stay longer.

22 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

please elaborate how harder enemies are a reward? Because last time I checked tougher enemies were a barrier for better endgame rewards.

Dude i just did a 1 hour Kuva Endless..

24 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

You can get the same things by restarting the mission every 5 minutes (with the exception of relics, but if you're doing the survival for a relic you're doing it wrong.)

Speak for yourself.. 

Kuva survival is consistant while siphons and floods arent. You dont really have to cut it down to a K/pm value to see the benefits. 

Even if the OP is about optimal time and the K/pm is slightly off due to spawn times on towers it is still a beneficial way to farm Kuva.

An absolutley optimal siphon run streak will net you 2800 Kuva in 16 minutes i.e 4 minutes per run. A non optimal Kuva survival will net you 2400 kuva in the same time, with only a single loadscreen and only a single extraction. The thing is, an optimal kuva siphon streak happens about once in a bluemoon while non-optimal Kuva survival happens all the time due to its consistancy. A realistic siphon run streak would be something more along the lines of 18-20 minutes for around 2600 Kuva, not counting the actual time spent on the loading or end of mission reward screen.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Grimmstyler:

Dude i just did a 1 hour Kuva Endless..

Speak for yourself.. 

1) yeah and i just did a 5 minute sortie - what does that even mean?

2) I'm just stating how the rewards and efficient grind works in this game.