The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here is why we dont need kuva endless to scale

zWhiteKz

vor 19 Stunden schrieb WhiteCr0w:

We don't need it to scale for the simple fact that it would break things. If you don't know what those things are, you aren't considering the bigger picture, which is what DE has done in reference to this, and why it isn't scaling in the first place.

I disagree, I see the "bigger picture" and I see that Warframe lacks endgame, because for some reason a few people are afraid of endgame and don't want to see anything else but a quick spam of missions to be rewarded. If we look at the bigger picture, Warframe absolutely needs to reward Endurance type modes, because that's what is currently missing. A mode where not every setup works, but where you need to have proper gear to go further for better rewards, an area which possibly already starts on a higher level, that's my definition of endgame. There's no "unhealthy" meta in survival, because so many things are viable, if someone cheeses it with Ivara, who cares, let them do it, their own fault for not trying other things. 

The argument that it shouldn't be done because of Cheese is utter nonsense, every mode in the game can be cheesed with a certain setup, if that was the reasoning for not adding a mode, then Warframe wouldn't be able to add anything new.

We have so many quick mission types, but zero incentive for anything else. Give the many people that like Endurance at least something. With so many asking for a scaling reward, I hope DE will change their mind eventually, because their current stance on the issue is just plain bad. 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

This topic is about Why Kuva should not scale.. But your agruing for a Kuva increase..

It's almost like there are differing opinions about this topic and people brining up counter arguments to your argument.

5 minutes ago, Maercurial said:

I disagree, I see the "bigger picture" and I see that Warframe lacks endgame, because for some reason a few people are afraid of endgame and don't want to see anything else but a quick spam of missions to be rewarded. If we look at the bigger picture, Warframe absolutely needs to reward Endurance type modes, because that's what is currently missing. A mode where not every setup works, but where you need to have proper gear to go further for better rewards, an area which possibly already starts on a higher level, that's my definition of endgame. There's no "unhealthy" meta in survival, because so many things are viable, if someone cheeses it with Ivara, who cares, let them do it, their own fault for not trying other things. 

The argument that it shouldn't be done because of Cheese is utter nonsense, every mode in the game can be cheesed with a certain setup, if that was the reasoning for not adding a mode, then Warframe wouldn't be able to add anything new.

We have so many quick mission types, but zero incentive for anything else. Give the many people that like Endurance at least something. With so many asking for a scaling reward, I hope DE will change their mind eventually, because their current stance on the issue is just plain bad. 

Exactly. Thank you for bringing logic to this topic.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

Being able to obtain Trinity from Pluto Ambulas boss is rewarding? wheres that topic? :laugh:

K lemme break it down so everyone can understand it:

big level = big reward (lvl100 = big reward)

tiny level = tiny reward (lvl10 = tiny reward)

hope you understood it now friend :3

The reason we dont get an "mechanic" endgame right now is the back-end of WF scaling logic, please look up how much hp/dame/armor(if have) scale of an enemies from lv 1 - 100 - 150 - 250 -1000 and u will see why WF right now doesnt fit for a mechanic of scaling content yet let alone scaling reward for that kind of content and endless kuva is not a mode design to suit the need for "endure" run they design to be a change of wind for people dont want to jump node to node doing kuva farming and for people who farm a lot of kuva and dont want to wait to get another round of kuva every hour 

1 minute ago, Mizarul said:

It's almost like there are differing opinions about this topic and people brining up counter arguments to your argument.

I mean.. Why is it called a Kuva Endless? Mostly for the Kuva.. This topic hasnt came up before Kuva could be extracted from a Endless Kuva Survival.. There was no Kuva reward.. No one hosted a Kuva Endless before.. But now they do and want change..

Its fine how it is.. If the enemies are too hard.. Extract.. But if your doing it for the Kuva, It doesnt mean the level needs to be changed.. It doesnt mean you should get more Kuva cause you want that perfect Riven..

6 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

K lemme break it down so everyone can understand it:

big level = big reward (lvl100 = big reward)

tiny level = tiny reward (lvl10 = tiny reward)

hope you understood it now friend :3

What do you consider Kuva survival? Big or tiny?

What do you consider Kuva extraction? Big or tiny?

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

I mean.. Why is it called a Kuva Endless? Mostly for the Kuva.. This topic hasnt came up before Kuva could be extracted from a Endless Kuva Survival.. There was no Kuva reward.. No one hosted a Kuva Endless before.. But now they do and want change..

Its fine how it is.. If the enemies are too hard.. Extract.. But if your doing it for the Kuva, It doesnt mean the level needs to be changed.. It doesnt mean you should get more Kuva cause you want that perfect Riven..

yup this is the idea i want other to understand .... it not that hard :<

5 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Because you can stay there's and endlessly get Kuva. 

People are freaking out like you don't get rewarded after 20 or that rewards decrease

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 minute ago, Grimmstyler said:

You're typing a lot of words but none of them make a concise point.

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

Because you can stay there's and endlessly get Kuva? Again, people are freaking out like you don't get rewarded after 20 or that rewards decrease

You keep saying this despite having it pointed out as a strawman. The only instance in which someone has said the rewards decrease is entirely acceptable, as enemies get stronger they're far more likely to destroy the Kuva generator, hence longer run = lower reward over time.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Grimmstyler:

No it means I want simply scaling rewards for rewarding me for doin 1h+ runs that are currently on the same rate then shorter runs. It's the whole scaling philosophy behind it.

Do hard stuff =  get good loot. Do harder stuff = get better loot.

However right now it's universally (which means not only kuva in case you don't get it): Do harder stuff (like 1h+ in) = get the exact same reward then at the start.

The other stuff like mods and such? That's just additional flavor you can get anywhere.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

You're typing a lot of words but none of them make a concise point.

I think this is pretty straight foward.. I highlighted some words for you

6 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Hypernaut1:

Because you can stay there's and endlessly get Kuva. 

People are freaking out like you don't get rewarded after 20 or that rewards decrease

No what people are freaking out about is that there is no incentive to do the current endless kuva since siphons and fgloods are just better. Consider also the fact that some peple don't have the time to stay in a misson for long, because they might have stuff to do outside of the game

i myself want a mode so we can do it for "long time" with scaling reward too but at the current game and mechanic right now we cant have that and kuva endless is not a solution that just make heavy pressure on DE and make everything gone bad, hench the reason i make this thread to semi explain and some how hope people will understand and stop griefing for scaling reward cause it gonna get out of hand very fast like in the past 

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You keep saying this despite having it pointed out as a strawman. The only instance in which someone has said the rewards decrease is entirely acceptable, as enemies get stronger they're far more likely to destroy the Kuva generator, hence longer run = lower reward over time.

That's the point! The mode is designed to be "complete" at 20, hence the aabc rotation. Anything after that is just extra. 

The mission is supposed to force you out based on it becoming more difficult and not worth it.

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

I think this is pretty straight foward.. I highlighted some words for you

Your highlighted words still make no point, you've provided a description of Kuva Endless, stated a random fact and gave your opinion.

None of that makes a point.

Gerade eben schrieb zWhiteKz:

i myself want a mode so we can do it for "long time" with scaling reward too but at the current game and mechanic right now we cant have that and kuva endless is not a solution that just make heavy pressure on DE and make everything gone bad, hench the reason i make this thread to semi explain and some how hope people will understand and stop griefing for scaling reward cause it gonna get out of hand very fast like in the past 

It's not even pressuring. They just have to implement the fissure system of getting stuff the longer you stay. Like more affinity and such. Now you could use that system in literally any endless mission. 

But they don't.

And that should change.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Hypernaut1:

That's the point! The mode is designed to be "complete" at 20, hence the aabc rotation. Anything after that is just extra. 

The mission is supposed to force you out based on it becoming more difficult and not worth it.

Have you considered that some people might consider it fun fighting against harder and harder enemies but just get annoyed with the fact that there is no scaling payoff in´line with enemy scaling. That is the whole endless scaling argument.

1 minute ago, Mizarul said:

It's not even pressuring. They just have to implement the fissure system of getting stuff the longer you stay. Like more affinity and such. Now you could use that system in literally any endless mission. 

But they don't.

And that should change.

Remember fissure "require" u to sacrafice something aka relic to get the bonus and have a cap, then we use kuva to get more kuva? that not really a good idea with the current scaling system and tower get 1 shot very fast 

4 minutes ago, Mizarul said:

No it means I want simply scaling rewards for rewarding me for doin 1h+ runs that are currently on the same rate then shorter runs. It's the whole scaling philosophy behind it.

Do hard stuff =  get good loot. Do harder stuff = get better loot.

However right now it's universally (which means not only kuva in case you don't get it): Do harder stuff (like 1h+ in) = get the exact same reward then at the start.

The other stuff like mods and such? That's just additional flavor you can get anywhere.

I think DE made this game for everyone to play.. Not just people with higher skill levels receive better loot.. Going a hour + is really just a player desire.. RNG decides whos king of the Hill for loot :laugh:

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Your highlighted words still make no point, you've provided a description of Kuva Endless, stated a random fact and gave your opinion.

None of that makes a point.

Then im not one you can understand and you should refer to someone else.. And not reply to my replies..