Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime?

On 4/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

Ik zephyr prime came out recently (well not really) but I was wondering does anyone have any clue what the next prime Warframe will be. I personally hope it will be mesa. Especially since obtaining her is extremely difficult. That or Equinox. Hopefully it's not a frame like Atlas 😒

For Reference: (everything from Limbo Prime down, is an assumed date and order based on initial frame release and 3 month release period).

Frame Prime Date Sex Days Between Primes
Excalibur Prime 18 December 2012 M  
Frost Prime 3 May 2013 M 136
Mag Prime 13 September 2013 F 133
Ember Prime 20 November 2013 F 68
Rhino Prime 5 March 2014 M 105
Loki Prime 11 June 2014 M 98
Nyx Prime 24 September 2014 F 105
Nova Prime 17 December 2014 F 84
Volt Prime 25 March 2015 M 98
Ash Prime 7 July 2015 M 104
Trinity Prime 6 October 2015 F 91
Saryn Prime 16 February 2016 F 133
Vauban Prime 17 May 2016 M 91
Nekros Prime 23 August 2016 M 98
Valkyr Prime 22 November 2016 F 91
Banshee Prime 28 February 2017 F 98
Oberon Prime 30 May 2017 M 91
Hydroid Prime 29 August 2017 M 91
Mirage Prime 12 December 2017 F 105
Zephyr Prime 20 March 2018 F 98
Limbo Prime 20 June 2018 M 92
Chroma Prime 20 September 2018 M 92
Mesa Prime 20 December 2018 F 91
Equinox Prime 20 March 2019 F 90
Atlas Prime 20 June 2019 M 92
Wukong Prime 20 September 2019 M 92
Ivara Prime 20 December 2019 F 91
Titania Prime 20 March 2020 F 91
Nezha Prime 20 June 2020 M 92
Inaros Prime 20 September 2020 M 92
Octavia Prime 20 December 2020 F 91
Gara Prime 20 March 2021 F 90
Nidus Prime 20 June 2021 M 92
Harrow Prime 20 September 2021 M 92
Khora Prime 20 December 2021 F 91
Edited by Carnage2K4

nothing against the decent Limbo players, but the more I think about it.. if Limbo gets primed they might have to change the name of the game to Trollframe..

speaking of trolls..

4 hours ago, (PS4)vektorwithak said:

Who complains about the Chroma changes? Overall his soft rework has improved his usability ten fold, especially the removal of defensive downtime thanks to being able to maintain Vex.

I don't even know how to respond to this..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the post below: sorry.. i'm out of troll food..

Edited by (PS4)the-creeperman

37 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

I don't even know how to respond to this..

Words work best usually but you could try interpretive dance if that works better for you?

If you can't agree that having no vulnerability when recasting vex as the old vex had then we are not going to agree on much since that is an OBVIOUS and indisputable benefit of the new buff. Losing a little power was going to happen sooner or later with how key Chroma has become to Eidolon groups so I can easily shrug that off. he is still one of the most powerful frames in the game, both defensively and offensively while remaining versatile build wise.

49 minutes ago, TinyNanobot said:

Limbo most likely, Equinox is a candidate but I don't really see him as being primed anytime soon.

Chroma is also pretty likely.

Equinox has been stated to be female by the Devs way back in a Devstream (don't remember which).

9 hours ago, (PS4)vektorwithak said:

We've been seeing way more Mesa atm since her deluxe skin release. Not a fan of the bundles cosmetics(the pistols are too delicate for Warframes art style) but that skin colours really freakin well!

I was put off it early but once you get your hand on it, you can make it look absolutely gorgeous.

I am really liking the old west look of Mesa.  I have her armor looking like leather and bought the hat from tennogen, someone made an awesome almost cowboy looking hat.  She is a great frame.  Will I buy her prime though, probably not, unless they make her look even more old west. 

As far as the others, I don't really care about the upcoming releases.  My favorite frames by far are Ivara, Inaros, Frost and Rhino, with Ivara being the one I will hold out for in Prime though if Inaros has a cool look, I may go for it.  Rhino Prime is now vaulted and I like Frost the way he is.

I did buy Zephyr prime and I think she looks amazing.  I especially like the bird like bob to her head.  Great work DE. 

Ivara is my girl, love her and Primed, my dollars would be spent on the big girl bundle which will probably be end of 2019.

10 hours ago, (PS4)vektorwithak said:

Who complains about the Chroma changes? Overall his soft rework has improved his usability ten fold, especially the removal of defensive downtime thanks to being able to maintain Vex.

I agree that he's actually better now because of the changes but there are many people who complain because the scaling formula was changed to be less powerful.

Their problem is more that they're self centered though so they don't care that it affects your team now. I've been testing builds in non-eidolon high level content with a moderate range so that my allies can benefit from my Vex Armor and the overall team damage and survivability goes way up.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I agree that he's actually better now because of the changes but there are many people who complain because the scaling formula was changed to be less powerful.

Their problem is more that they're self centered though so they don't care that it affects your team now. I've been testing builds in non-eidolon high level content with a moderate range so that my allies can benefit from my Vex Armor and the overall team damage and survivability goes way up.

Understatement of the century. Overall dps and team effective health sky rockets with a Chroma on board. Especially if you are doing an endless Fissure and maintain a corrupted Vex buff with double power/range. No other Warframe in the game brings that much power to a team. The closest you could argue is Gara but she requires a lot of co-ordination to maintain and increase the power of her Shattering Storm on a group of four.

Again though, he was always going to be nerfed in his damage formula. Now, later, doesn't matter. He is too popular at taking down Eidolons for him to not receive a nerf to his own dps output, it just happened during a time he got a bunch of major quality of life improvements.

Anyone who complains about Chroma is too childish to understand any of what I just stated and/or are too selfish to care about any actual balance.

Disclaimer: I don't speak for Sitchrea or (XB1)Clockwork Geoff with my points in this or other posts.

Edited by (PS4)vektorwithak
Disclaimer: I don't speak for Sitchrea or (XB1)Clockwork Geoff with my points in this or other posts.

1 hour ago, sevalaricgirl said:

I am really liking the old west look of Mesa.  I have her armor looking like leather and bought the hat from tennogen, someone made an awesome almost cowboy looking hat.  She is a great frame.  Will I buy her prime though, probably not, unless they make her look even more old west. 

As far as the others, I don't really care about the upcoming releases.  My favorite frames by far are Ivara, Inaros, Frost and Rhino, with Ivara being the one I will hold out for in Prime though if Inaros has a cool look, I may go for it.  Rhino Prime is now vaulted and I like Frost the way he is.

I did buy Zephyr prime and I think she looks amazing.  I especially like the bird like bob to her head.  Great work DE. 

Ivara is my girl, love her and Primed, my dollars would be spent on the big girl bundle which will probably be end of 2019.

There is no way Inaros Prime releases without his base frame getting a nerf in the future to his base stats. No frakin way! I mean what can they do to buff him during priming him in any meaningful way? No shields so that's a no go. More Energy is almost definite, no way he gets more HP, possibly more armour but it can't be too much or his EHP will be even more ridiculous. Maybe buff his passive to scale better in the rare case he does go down?

Disclaimer: I don't speak for Sitchrea or (XB1)Clockwork Geoff with my points in this or other posts.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)vektorwithak said:

There is no way Inaros Prime releases without his base frame getting a nerf in the future to his base stats. No frakin way! I mean what can they do to buff him during priming him in any meaningful way? No shields so that's a no go. More Energy is almost definite, no way he gets more HP, possibly more armour but it can't be too much or his EHP will be even more ridiculous. Maybe buff his passive to scale better in the rare case he does go down?

Probably not, but hopefully they'll make primed Inaros magnificent or leave unprimed Inaros alone.  Unprimed Inaros is a great frame.

3 hours ago, TinyNanobot said:

oh yeah, i know that, guess my brain was off haha.

Thanks for the tip though ^-^

Personally i like to think Equinox as Both Male and Female. 

Kind of like they're Twins sharing the same Warframe.

Edited by Rhundis