Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Also Vor likes to teleport to the other end of the map, good luck finding him.
So to sum it up: we got a "new" boss fight, which is basically 2 old buggy bosses who have a chance to drop blueprints for a totally crap weapon (and most of the time they drop blueprint or barrel anyway)... Well, time to find a new game to play.

I did a Olympus 5-waves defense, and it dropped only a melee Fury mod. Reward was another melee mod.

When this issue will be corrected? Theres already no fusion cores in the game, not a single one. I was rewarded with mods from the event but cant fuse them as I would like.

fusion cores remain scarce 

new boss fight is almost unplayable, when im not getting a black screen at the intro, it will bugg after the first boss is down and I still wont be able to even complete it

Edited by Skoftebok

Yay!  Can't wait to find out which level enemy has the best chance to drop Hell's Chamber.  EDIT: Guess I can wait, drops are still bugged :(

Also, my Dual Ethers are sexy again?  Double yay!

If you find out about Hell's chamber, share away - no drop in 4 months, but got all the other multiple times.

Apparently I lost one Streamline mod on this update... :(. And new dual boss fight has motherload of bugs.

lost ~80 mods as they weren't being saved  when the mission ended and went back to the map.

and yea the new boss fight is $&*&*#(%&ly bugged, vor teleports into a wall somewhere and disappears forever, at least 40% of the time

lech kril will do his sideways swing for 10 minutes before doing an overhand swing, gg randomness, and for the love of god, STOP USING INVINCIBILITY PHASES ON BOSS FIGHTS! its silly and token laziness, like kela de thame is a rough fight if you're not prepared/not geared to S#&$, kril is by his mechanics probably the easiest boss, just buggy, slow, and the hitbox on the hoses/back power box is never right.  and for that matter certain guns and abilities make him regen the hoses and twitch around like an epileptic being invulnerable forever, GG.