Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

- Buffs to Orthos Prime, Slightly faster, bit higher base damage. Longer reach.

Noooooooooooooooooo, ffs this is a step in the wrong direction!!!! Prime weapons as they are are dumb. They should work as helmets: you win some loose some, how hard is it. jeez... - _ -

You missed the issue with the event. Needs to have matchmaking accessibility and yield more points per run.

This is a bug...even if you made it that way...its so terrible I refuse to believe it is as intended. It alienates small clans and solo players. Come on guys, you're better than this!

What about the bug where you get stuck after a lost defense game with that "Honor etc" UI screen? I loose all XP and most all mods due to this, cuz i have to escape the game via ALT+F4. I stopped playing defense thanks to this bug :-/

I really hope that is covered with: " Fixes for gameplay crashes." or "Fixed rare loss of functionality that could occur when leaving/being disconnected from a session while in the main menu."
Else it would make me a saaaad panda

I was wondering why Dual Ether swords were glowing like that... but honestly? I liked that much more. Felt like I really had a pair of laser swords, hehe. xD Would like a switch to turn that on/off (for those who want it and those who don't).

I don't think Drop Tables have been fixed.  I ran one mission on Pluto and one on Eris, collected 0 Fusion Cores, 0 uncommon/rare mods, 4 Reaches, 3 Ammo Drums, 3 sentinel mods, one Fast Hands, and one Well of Life.

i dont think the post says theyve fixed that,its more of a "were working on it " from the looks of it

I don't know if anyone is getting this too, but things are getting pretty weird up on Sedna.

Each Commander Grinner I killed dropped an uncommon mod AND sometimes a Trinity Helmet.
I mean... I run some mission and I already have 6 or 7 of them now. And plenty of uncommon mods too... But no fusion core x)

Was it intentionnal ? :D

i dont think the post says theyve fixed that,its more of a "were working on it " from the looks of it

I took it as, "it's complicated, so just read the other thread."  After all, why put it in the patch notes if it's not part of the patch?

Just got a Trinity System BP from Mariana (some random Grineer Commander dropped it).

also, Grineer Commanders now seem to have a chance of 100% dropping an uncommon or higher mod. (at least the 9-10 commanders in that level dropped a mod every time)

I don't think Vay Hek runs around randomly on Mariana without announcing himself (the Stalker at least announced himself throughout the level, dropping my 7th Dread BP ..)

Edited by PrivateAli

I took it as, "it's complicated, so just read the other thread."  After all, why put it in the patch notes if it's not part of the patch?

to tell people that they are aware of the issue and what the final product is going to be most likely

Are Primes supposed to be objectively better than normal models?

Yes, considering making a Prime is a heck of a lot more work.

Orthos = Buy BP, craft using materials found on Venus.

Orthos Prime = Get lots of Keys, farm low drop chance BPs, use Orokin Cells to craft.

Sounds about right IMO.