Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star final combat Boss was (visually) horrible for me.

DSpite

It was basically a perfect example of something I can't actually do much in.

The entire viewport constantly shakes because the main bad guy is beating the ground, enemies are just brown splotches against brown ground and plants (and it was at dusk to boot), most of the terrain is constantly covered in green clouds of gas, there is constant massive bubble bursts of blue energy covering everything ... the list goes on.

All I am saying is that kind of scenario - at least for me - takes away ANY incentive to actually shoot things, and instead just pushes me to metagame the whole encounter with the cheapest tricks I can come with. I already know that many players like to do that anyway, but it's kind of disheartening almost having a need to do that for me, simply because I have no idea what is happening directly in front of me, as it's just a massive blur of color.

We are locked in to a very narrow and close up third-person view in our Warframes (even at max FOV), we are not look-down Diablo 3 ... I have no idea how the rest of you cope.

It would simply be nice if we had better visual mechanics in-game to differentiate targets and effects against the taste-the-rainbow maelstrom of effects going off.

(Oh, I was playing Trinity, so I was actually locking the beams (green energy color) onto things to actually SPOT targets, which helped a bit, at least).

Am I the only one with this issue?

At the same time, it's no longer worth fighting the Hemocyte anymore due to how tanky it is when all four Eidolon Phylaxis are used. Even after stripping its armor with Shattering Impact and a Blast/Corrosive Lanka, the time it took is my time to capture Terry & Gary.

They should adjust the durability and damage (such as the toxin clouds) of the Hemocyte to make the Infested Catalysts worth the extra 1000 standing.

• 2 weeks later...

High level Infested fights are abject Tedium. Screen shake (toggle it off, it's absurd), screen fuzzing, loud visual noise obfuscating the view...screaming, screeching, growling...

Fighting Infested isn't a fun game. It's a tedious chore that just keeps getting worse. I have not run Infested missions in months and still cannot access most Eris tiles, as I am unwilling to tolerate the absurd levels if tedium involved.

Either get rid of infested through some major event, and replace them with an actual, interesting faction...or tone down the constant screen fuzzing, visual noise, control robbing, gas clouded Tedium.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

well yes, the whole thing was one bad LSD-trip (visually spoken). but since i run the mission mostly with a setup which won't get me killed (either inaros, trinity, rhino, oberon or shadow master nekros) and done this so often the first time (last november, i think it was). i was more or less in "instinct-mode" only and could likely played it even blindfolded. i sure pitied those players new to it getting in a fight where every epileptic person would go into seizure after 5 seconds, and any none-yet-known epileptic would be revealed in this time (maybe this should be offered to the medical institution as a way to test for epilepsy?)