Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 (+ hotfixes)

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

From the update notes: "Removed UI Buff indicators for Focus passives that are active 100% of the time with the exception of Vazarin’s Mending Soul.".

Oh! Sorry. Must have missed that... I know it probably clutered the screen too much so maybe that's why it was removed, however, we now have no indication of what Focus is equiped and have to switch to operator to figure out (use dash or whatever).

Changing between missions or going in and out of game, sometimes we can't figure out right away what focus is on. Please see if in the future (instead of the 5 rings) you can put the logo of scholl equiped inside the circle of focus indicator on the lower right corner (something I have seen sugested in the Foruns since before focus 2.0), it would be a great "quality of life" improvement. TY

9 hours ago, (PS4)SlayteR8_KC said:

Update 22.10.1 contained the fix: "Fixed Grineer camp encounters in the Plains sometimes not triggering."

Update 22.13.2 contained the fix: "Increased amount of Lures allowed at once from 6 to 8. Lures that have not been hacked to Tenno faction now get destroyed when their camp is deactivated, freeing up room for a new Lure to spawn when players enter other camps"

After this Update 22.17.0 the camps no longer trigger consistently when you approach them. In Eidolon hunts we are now reduced to flying randomly over camps and sometimes they trigger, but most of the time there is not so much as one enemy to be found. This is making hunts frustrating as some matches all of the camps surrounding the teralyst trigger, giving an abundance of lures, grineer, and vomvalysts. And other times there is nothing alive within 800 meter radius of the teralyst, forcing us to go to the other side of the plains to capture and charge lures. It is very awkward and annoying and definitely a regression in the hunt experience

Please hotfix this asap!! Pretty please!!

On 12/04/2018 at 12:02 AM, (PS4)SlayteR8_KC said:

Leave your Warframe close to a door and it will stay open when you are in the decoration cam. You could probably hold two doors open by switching to your operator and standing them by a second door

Awesome I will give a try later :) the in and out of decorate (place/close) is getting very annoying to say the least lol.

April 13th Hotfix #1:

• Fixed not being able to complete a Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense mission due to the first Defense console not being marked.
  • Fixed items displayed for Trade disappearing upon opening the pause menu in Maroo's Bazaar.
  • Fixed not being able to exit Decoration Mode due to pre-existing custom bindings conflicting with/overriding any newly added default bindings.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)wolfeman498 said:

hello im looking for a way to contac you about corrupeted save data and can find out how pleas help me 

The only data Warframe saves to your console is your control/display/audio/UI settings and your favorite colors. Everything else is saved server-side.

Just delete the save file on your console, and all should be good. Otherwise, contact support.

On 12/04/2018 at 12:02 AM, (PS4)SlayteR8_KC said:

Leave your Warframe close to a door and it will stay open when you are in the decoration cam. You could probably hold two doors open by switching to your operator and standing them by a second door

Ok I gave this a try and it just showed the room capacity from when you first went into the decoration menu (not select item) it seems that the in/out/in/out is apparently the new system and that's bad.

in the clan grandest hall that small circle balcony part you cant put the trade/treasure post there anymore but there is more than enough room to access all the consoles, I agree with people saying about motion sickness (i don't suffer from it) but the constant speedily swinging the camera round yeah that makes me feel sick and also the camera judders a damn lot just trying to move about and it judders like mad. also why is it when I select say a corpus stairs they are so far away from the camera, i'm currently building in the clan greater hall and i'm building up in the middle top of the room and I constantly have to place the item on the "Floor" endure camera judder to pick it back up to just raise back to the top, the distance is an issue making placing 1 piece of catwalk take 2 minutes+ all because it too far away from the camera.

I have been trying to get used to this but its hard (I suffer from ADHD) some of the movements are too fast the rotate items whereas move item closer/further from camera takes AGES to move it so damn slow.

Just a suggestion can we get some micro adjustment control left and right, up and down please sort of like the holding R2 to bring it closer to the camera but instead the items goes in the required direction having to move the entire camera a half inch left and we get 2 inches is hard to work with just to point out its taken me 3 days to build one room up and I'm not even 1/4 of the way there,but I am going to keep trying (with stress included),

also I'd like to point out in the menu for selecting a decoration the tabs are in the wrong order, [ALL], [GRINEER], [CORPUS], [TENNO] doesn't C come before G in the alphabet so should this be [ALL], [CORPUS], [GINEER], [TENNO]? Just a thought/question.

Happy Hunting

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

April 19th Hotfix #3:

• Fixed an issue where the Decoration Mode HUD was showing the callouts for Archwing Move up/down instead of Decoration Move up/down.

The Billboard Facing option was also removed, and to resize objects I have to hold left on the D-pad and tap up/down on the D-pad at the same time instead of sizing up and down with the right thumbstick.

It's ... Aggravating to say the least.

I'm also not seeing an option to switch between free placement and snap-to-surface.

Edit again: I see what's going on. The controls haven't changed, but the UI itself is borked.

For Decorations:

• We need more and new rooms!! Or a few duplicates from those big Halls
  • A square 3D grid to help the alignment and centering objects.  (Maybe I should get the "IKEA Home Planner")
  • The sequence of placing the big Halls made me take 3 months to remodel my Dojo a few years ago. Hope that is fixed/changed.
  • Also, the place where you choose to spawn in Dojo will  turn your map upside down or any other non wanted orientation that you desire.
  • Highlight the areas where it's possible to place objects in Dojo or Orbiter to be aware of the available spots.
  • More color palette diversity or using the existent on board interior ship. - I want many 'Shades of Black' (by The Raconteurs) :satisfied:

Am I the only one getting constant "Network Not Responding" messages for the past week?

I was able to watch twitch and even download the new God of War just fine yesterday.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Am I the only one getting constant "Network Not Responding" messages for the past week?

I was able to watch twitch and even download the new God of War just fine yesterday.

Nope, I'm getting those fairly regularly.  Sometimes it re-connects, sometimes I get booted to the login. frustrating to say the least, when you're 80% of the way to completing the fourth shipping manifest in the Nidus component mission...:angry:

это единственное место куда я смог написать.....Всем привет и всем желаю счастья,игра и я не мало задонтил сюда....но сюка какого хуя!!!!!на 22ранг экзамен типо п2п.....у мня медленый интернет я фичически не могу поднять свой ранг!!!!Вы там охуевшип пидорасы!!!!какого лешего об этом нет придуреждения!!!!!я подам в суд на вас и отсусужу все потраченые деньги!!!!!!пжалуйста передайте это сообщение куда надо

22 minutes ago, (PS4)JBrown1632 said:

It’s amazing that no one will answer this question? Like are we getting it or not? And if we are we should at least get a date cause it’s been over on PC for over a week now I think lol.

Just chill. It's coming to consoles as well, but just like any content, it's gonna take at least a month or so until we get it.

Archived