Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taveuni - Kuva Guardians

Signs

1 hour ago, Fishyflakes said:

What happened to all the people that wanted a challenge in Warframe?

Challenge doesn't mean artificial difficulty. Its easy to forget that though. Still, I doubt that fighting a lvl 1000+ enemy is anything DE has even considered outside Tactical alerts as a serious thing.

I honestly don't think there needs to be any fixing done to ludicrous scaling like this. You are punishing yourself by sitting for 160+ minutes in a single mission. But lucky for you, there is a simple fix!

All you need to do is: go to the green marker on your map, and exit the level. When you return, guess what? All enemy levels will be reset! Neat, huh? It's almost like you're not intended to stay in a survival mission forever.

...the fact that you think you should be able to take on level 1000 enemies to begin with is troubling, let alone that a level 1000 mini boss should be easily soloable. Like, sure, if I took some of my stronger loadouts, I could wipe the floor with level 1k enemies. But should I reasonably expect that to be the norm? Absolutely not, nor should you. The whole point of enemies scaling that high is to encourage the player to leave the mission and collect their rewards. You're not actually supposed to be able to fight enemies of that level.

You stayed in a survival mission for two and three-quarters hours. Setting aside the question of why you would do that to yourself, you're well outside the expected range of play, so I'm going to hazard a guess that DE will not tweak anything to improve TTK on a level 1,065 Kuva Guardian.

The issue is not the Kuva Guardians at Taveuni. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe