Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Mega Eidolon Fight Event

(PSN)Palluis2674

2 notes before you read this 

1. I. Im terrible at punctuation so don't expect that good of that category

2. Anything in this suggestion can be tweaked from DE if they don't like what I have 

Maybe DE could implement and event which consist of a special eidolon that is a mix between all 3 eidolons and all the tenno should work together in a 4 player cell to take them out now the eidolon design could be a mix with 6 limbs and really big and a mix of all three eidolons abilities and konzu can make a bounty for them and just like the ghouls they will always come back and their level should be capped at 80 (because of level scaling in the game) and the reason why I want this in the game is because for players who are at endgame (in case you don't know "endgame" is when players already beat everything in the game) it would benefit them a lot and the bounty should be locked at mastery rank 10 because of the health and difficulty of each fight.

Sincerely,

Palluis

Edited by (PS4)Palluis2674
To make the title more appealing to the eye

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Palluis2674:

2 notes before you read this 

1. I. Im terrible at punctuation so don't expect that good of that category

2. Anything in this suggestion can be tweaked from DE if they don't like what I have 

Maybe DE could implement and event which consist of a special eidolon that is a mix between all 3 eidolons and all the tenno should work together in a 4 player cell to take them out now the eidolon design could be a mix with 6 limbs and really big and a mix of all three eidolons abilities and konzu can make a bounty for them and just like the ghouls they will always come back and their level should be capped at 80 (because of level scaling in the game) and the reason why I want this in the game is because for players who are at endgame (in case you don't know "endgame" is when players already beat everything in the game) it would benefit them a lot and the bounty should be locked at mastery rank 10 because of the health and difficulty of each fight.

Sincerely,

Palluis

+1

DE might consider this a good idea. More of the same is the a (let's be fair) leading design concept. :satisfied:

Edited by Toran

hace 4 minutos, -AoN-CanoLathra- dijo:

What would the reward structure look like?

That is the most important question for any 'endgame' suggestion, because if it is less rewarding than the current Eidolon fights, very few will play it, but if it is more rewarding than the current Eidolon fights, it will become the new meta.

New Zaws, arcanes, maybe special cosmetic?  dont know but there alot of things can be implement and the needed of new ones also.

5 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

That is the most important question for any 'endgame' suggestion, because if it is less rewarding than the current Eidolon fights, very few will play it, but if it is more rewarding than the current Eidolon fights, it will become the new meta.

Capturing this eidolon will give you better rewards and more too maybe more brilliant shards and 2 radiant shards but killing it will give the same like hydrolyst 

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

This is just basically a new Eidolon? Why would it need new/better rewards?

1. Yes

2. To help up your standing with the quills and for people or are too overpowered for normal play (for short endgame players

Edited by (PS4)Palluis2674

5 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Also if I am asking for a harder eidolon why would I say less rewards? Just asking what your thinking here.