Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Archwing Weapons

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Not sure if anybody has discussed this or not cause I can’t find it anywhere. But do y’all think it is about time that DE make Prime Arch weapons? 

I think the arch wings deserve at least one prime weapon but I believe it should be 2, a prime arch-melee and prime arch-gun. Like a prime imperator and prime Veritux. Me personally I would want a prime Kaszas and a prime Phaedra. But that’s just me. Maybe even make a Wraith Knux. 

Also is there any chance of an arch wing Zeni weapon? Like the 900th day could be a Zeni weapon for arch wings. We have a zenistar(melee) 300days, a zenith(primary) 500days, forgot what the pistol was called but same design and method of obtaining 100days, and now a stigma and octantis(another melee but similar design) 700days. Figured it would be nice to have an arch-weapon of the same category. Already have ideas and designs for them but I’m not quite the artist nor do I want to make them too OP. 

8 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Fanbase will throw a fit because Archwing isn't good yet (and this is coming from someone who wants Archwing to stick around)

They'll throw a fit because archwing is about as outside of the loop of the game as you can get...at least mining and fishing you're in the frame not in some poorly performing attempt at simulating space flight...and you'll occasionally encounter an enemy to kill in how 99% of the game is played.

Remove archwing please, that mode is a total "I've lost interest" moment for me. - Proud guy who doesn't have Atlas