Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Effective teams for Elite Sanctuary Onslaught thusfar.

MadMaximoff

What I've seen/tried thusfar that seems to have solid success.

Trinity, Banshee, Frost, Octavia (Banshee using Sonar mod)Ā 

Saryn, Equinox, Limbo, OberonĀ 

Chroma, Nidus, Inaros, IvaraĀ 

Mesa, Mirage, Volt, LokiĀ 

So far, pretty much anything works as long as you have a Speedster/Stealther to go grab the efficiency orbs.Ā 

Edit : Additionally the Amprex is absolutely disgusting in thereĀ 

Edited by MadMaximoff

1 hour ago, MadMaximoff said:

What I've seen/tried thusfar that seems to have solid success.

Trinity, Banshee, Frost, Octavia (Banshee using Sonar mod)Ā 

Saryn, Equinox, Limbo, OberonĀ 

Chroma, Nidus, Inaros, IvaraĀ 

Mesa, Mirage, Volt, LokiĀ 

So far, pretty much anything works as long as you have a Speedster/Stealther to go grab the efficiency orbs.Ā 

Edit : Additionally the Amprex is absolutely disgusting in thereĀ 

Yet, I see no listing of the best frame in the game... Excalibur. Radial Blind, and stab. Things stop existing when that happens. Add in the hedge clippers and chromatic blade, and you have a whirlwind of destruction.

Ā 

But in seriousness, your list seems very particular. Hell, my pug group was me (Excal P), Mesa, Nidus (bad idea... Stacks can't build up), and something else. We rolled to wave 13 and lost cause Nidus kept getting dropped. ANY group will do, if you know how to play your frame, but I would recommend against build up frames, that you have a huge need of setup time. Every round removes all buffs, and puts your energy pool down to 50. Maxed blind rage? Good luck using skills at the start of a new round...

11 minutes ago, aswitz87 said:

By far this mode seems frame friendly, but certain builds won't be useful.

Worst frame seems to be Nidus due to stack loss.

Trinity is valuable though for easy energy at each start.

Really? Haven't been able to get in game yet because mandatory windows updates but its only 4 per zone right?

44 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

Really? Haven't been able to get in game yet because mandatory windows updates but its only 4 per zone right?

you mean the stack loss? yess, its only ~4 lost between zones, might make the build up go a little slow the first few zones, but once you get going losing 4 doesnt make a difference

2 hours ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Ā Hell, my pug group was me (Excal P), Mesa, Nidus (bad idea... Stacks can't build up), and something else. We rolled to wave 13 and lost cause Nidus kept getting dropped. ANY group will do, if you know how to play your frame, but I would recommend against build up frames, that you have a huge need of setup time. Every round removes all buffs, and puts your energy pool down to 50. Maxed blind rage? Good luck using skills at the start of a new round...

really? Because I didn't seem to lose any stacks in between zones earlier when I ran elite mode with friends earlier.Ā  I wonder if it might be a host-client issue, i know i was host for that run.

Edited by Sin1989

8 minutes ago, aswitz87 said:

Yeah only 4 players unless I missed something.

I was talking about the stack loss but NightBlitz answered me:

5 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

you mean the stack loss? yess, its only ~4 lost between zones, might make the build up go a little slow the first few zones, but once you get going losing 4 doesnt make a difference

Nidus will do fine. If you can get 20 stacks in the first zone you'll be set.

God bless everyone playing Link Trinities to keep up Efficiency and for EV during my last few pub matches

Inaros is a good pick for CC, Nidus is great for catching hoards, buff Rhino is usefulĀ 

Edited by VengefulMaelstrom

15 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Well... Maybe that Nidus was just not so great šŸ˜‚

Ā 

There does seem to be a lot more value in solid energy efficiency though. Especially for channeled abilities such as exhaulted blade.

I mean, considering I've met people who thought his link was trash...

Best squad setup is solo. Multiplayer is so crash-happy its not worth it and your as likely to get no rewards for your effort.

So far, it seems every public match i've joined, any random frames were working fine up until the crashes- probably because people brought what they were comfortable with (ie knew how to use effectively).Ā  That will stop once people read threads like this and think they have to run as some frame they've no experience with and have no idea how toĀ  use. :crylaugh:

5 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Best squad setup is solo. Multiplayer is so crash-happy its not worth it and your as likely to get no rewards for your effort.

So far, it seems every public match i've joined, any random frames were working fine up until the crashes- probably because people brought what they were comfortable with (ie knew how to use effectively).Ā  That will stop once people read threads like this and think they have to run as some frame they've no experience with and have no idea how toĀ  use. :crylaugh:

For what it is worth, I've had no crashes yet.Ā  I'm also going to stop for the night and knock on some wood.
Ā 

to be honest, if you are going to use maiming strike with scoliac or atterax, valkyr prime is one of the best choices. i completely invested on second skill of valkyr with 310% power strength, i'm using eternal war augment for limitless duration. Since second skill is buffing my attack speed by 160% alnd also buffing the base armor i have, until wave 28 nothing could kill me(with random teams that's best i could do

insane clearing speed, insaane tankiness if things get dicey just switch to hysteria mod leech life and you are good to go again.Ā 

12 minutes ago, Rupenus said:

to be honest, if you are going to use maiming strike with scoliac or atterax, valkyr prime is one of the best choices. i completely invested on second skill of valkyr with 310% power strength, i'm using eternal war augment for limitless duration. Since second skill is buffing my attack speed by 160% alnd also buffing the base armor i have, until wave 28 nothing could kill me(with random teams that's best i could do

insane clearing speed, insaane tankiness if things get dicey just switch to hysteria mod leech life and you are good to go again.Ā 

I think I just vommitted in my mouth....

Ā 

But seriously, you do realize the original wall running was really cool, and imersive. It's gone because of zoren coptering... I patiently await Steve's wraith for meme-striking through a map.

Edited by BlueFalcon13
Yay autocorrect...

4 Equinox with maiming strikes.

Soon you will find out that mobs can't keep up the killing speed with spawns.Ā 

Ā 

The ability lock makes me feel like it's a punishment against solo, but it essentially does nothing when all four players are spamming the same skill in turns.

Ā 

On 26-4-2018 at 2:20 PM, Rupenus said:

I'm curious about your build,Ā  if you willing to share that. Also you use something to regain health on your weapon ?