Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

That is, now after the completion of the stage, we wait until the portal is downloaded from everyone, losing its effectiveness?

Maybe you can YOU STOP the EFFICIENCY FALL?)))) because having finished the wave at 100% on the next I find myself at 60-50% is not funny

Hotfix and still more bugs to fix : 

- couldn't start onslaugt sometimes and stuck in front of the portal in the beginning or we we are 5 players ... ^^

-waves ends and it do not go on (played in clan and ended up on wave 14 with no rewards) // sadly we lost Khora Systems... and all focus ...

!! Urgent fixes are nessesary !!

Yesterday other teams of our clan have the same issue (bevor hotfix)

Can't believe it...the very first update of the year (4 months in almost 5) 2 hotfixes, and still crashes all the time. WAR-1748079

On top of that, there is no point in playing for too long because the rewards are the same wherever u are 8 waves in or 100.

And the percentages are laughable 

would it be too much to ask to make it so that when a new portal opens the support will stop going down and when we go through it replenishes slightly? at this point the 30 second extraction timer is almost, ALMOST completely unnecessary since players are forced out due to lack of support before it expires

if the efficiency drop rate isn't going to be adjusted (because fk us solo players right?) then at least this could be implemented to make it just that tiny, slight bit simpler to manage

Hi! Something from hotfix 22.18.1 is not fixed yet! Sanctuary Oslaught continues to crash at portal opening, and some unlucky people losses every progress. Pls be sure to fix this bug when a stage finished and portal is opening. I lose a khora blueprint like this. a captura scene and a lot of exp.

BUG: If you go down during zones transitions and die with people already on the other side you'll respawn with them but the countdown will go on, leaving only a white screen but with the frame still present and responsive.

Switching to operator fixed it. Still a silly bug.

Another lovely example.

First, the next conduit refuses to open, resulting in extreme focus loss and leaving us with little left for the next round.

Spoiler

jiBWV3q.jpg

Tlj3QcN.jpg

K1MLHF8.jpg

E0sDMqr.jpg

Then, yep... you guessed it...

Host Migration

Spoiler

RVwMY1u.jpg

NYaAyRr.jpg

With a coup de grace, of ending up in my orbiter, and being unable to move and being empty-handed.

Now I get to alt-f4 to be able to do anything again, because I stay like this forever, not even the camera moves;

Spoiler

jpzmguG.jpg

il1M86m.jpg

*Edit*

And off course, after restarting the game, you see the real result.

Everything back to square 1
All rewards lost too

Spoiler

xbyGgSk.jpg

Stuff seems pretty okay, but this doesn't favour solo players at all. Efficiency starts dropping no matter what you do just after few rounds. I made it up till 5 where it started dropping drastically and it was normal one with enemy level around 30. I killed and killed, but efficiency won't stay up.

1st time I tried this new poorly named, poorly optimized and quite ignorantly done mode:

Public match had the other three players disconnecting while in loading mode, being replaced by others and half-way there sound was gone, came back when it started.

After a first round host migrated and obviously enough, no more mobs spawned.

The visual setting and cropped tileset pieces would have been much nicer and appropriate if it didn't look like something straight out of Unreal Tournament maps. It's a new mode, wouldn't kill anyone to make something NEW to roam in, not just "plains of bugdolon"

Archived