Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious question, mods deleting Lato Vandal related posts for no reason.

Sebastianx

Just now, Sebastianx said:

It was one every day, the last one (around early yesterday) lasted a bit over a day. I wasn't spamming on purpose and waited to just post one every day after the deleted them.

That would still be considered spam.  Your intent doesn't matter too much.  Time of day can easily be explained on mod activity time.  I myself am only present to moderate the forums I look over early on during the day.  meaning that you could have made your posts during little mod activity.

4 minutes ago, rune_me said:

According to you. If the mods removed it, then obviously they felt otherwise. And since they are the mods, they are the ones who get to decide whether someone was fighting or a discussion was being derailed.

Here’s the thing: there’s several threads about the Lato Vandal still going and not being removed. That suggests the problem was with your threads, not the subject matter.

You do realize they're people, not bots, right? People make mistakes, get angry, have their own reasons to act in certain ways. I can question their decision especially since I didn't receive any notification for removal/merging like I usually do. I made mistakes at work as well, that means I can't let customers question me because I know what I'm doing? If you think like that, massive corporation would be giant *************************** (insert swear words of choice) everywhere.

1 minute ago, Sebastianx said:

You do realize they're people, not bots, right? People make mistakes, get angry, have their own reasons to act in certain ways. I can question their decision especially since I didn't receive any notification for removal/merging like I usually do. I made mistakes at work as well, that means I can't let customers question me because I know what I'm doing? If you think like that, massive corporation would be giant *************************** (insert swear words of choice) everywhere.

You can question their decision all you want. At least until they ban you. It won’t do you much good, I can pretty much assure you. But carry on.

9 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Just a reply I gave in that thread also (among others), but not It's not the post I started.

Huh? I remember this was a new thread I read yesterday, I didn't reply, maybe I remember wrong.

Edited by RayPerth
spelling: replay - reply.

Just now, rune_me said:

You can question their decision all you want. At least until they ban you. It won’t do you much good, I can pretty much assure you. But carry on.

Nowhere is it written in the TOU that you can't ask them something or that it could lead to a ban.

the mods hid them probably because there is a bunch of them already and they did not add anything to the discussion apart from people crying over the lost exclusivity of their weapon.

if you have a problem with the behaviour of mods (who are not DE staff directly but chosen members of the community) you can always talk to DE staff

I think @[DE]Danielle is the one to talk to in this case

Edited by Helch0rn

Check your post history in the future rather than assume your posts are being deleted.

They may have been merged into other threads discussing very similar or the same topics as your thread.

I have checked your post history and none of your recent posts have been removed.

Closing.