Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Con Relay Key 2018

(XBOX)NayeemBD

Question

Hey guys question - I know if we buy the digital pack we get access to Baro's stash on July 7. BUT is the thing only on July 7 or open for a few days before or after. I'm going on a trip and probably won't be back in time if only one day. Then it's not worth buying the pack if I can't meet him.

Thanks for any assistance! 

11 answers to this question

14 hours ago, (XB1)NayeemBD said:

so you think 2-3 days after Tenno Con or before? I'm hoping after lol

usualy after its like all baro actualy he is gonna show up during tenno con and then have is timer started at this point.

Its gonna be 72 hours.

So basicly lets say he show up the 7 of july at 9 am ( GMT-5 ) then he is gonna leave 72 hours later so basicly until april 10 at 9 am for example ^.^ 

but honestly i doubt its gonna be 9 am to be honest ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Originally last year, it was only supposed to be for one day, but the problem was that people AT TennoCon couldn't access it, so they extended it from Saturday to Monday. It will likely be from Saturday to Monday again this year because some people get to go home from TennoCon and access Baro Relay. 

Edited by Bunny

28 minutes ago, (PS4)RockGotti said:

Just for the sake of clarity... once purchased, the digital key is automatically allocated to you for use when the Relay comes around?

I bought the pack, got the plat and armor etc etc but there was no mention of any key whatsoever

IIRC there was some code that was sent in game to communication.  Using that code afforded access to his relay.  I believe it was this code distribution that had issues last year.

On 2018-05-01 at 7:44 PM, tucker_d_dawg said:

IIRC there was some code that was sent in game to communication.  Using that code afforded access to his relay.  I believe it was this code distribution that had issues last year.

So it means I've already got the code and it's afforded to Baro once I bought the digital TennoCon?