The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora's 4th ability : how it should be and how it should fit her perfectly

ThePersonBehindYou

So here we should discuss what Khora's 4th should be like

The 4th ability of any Warframe reflects their character.

For Khora, she's a cat lady with whips n' chains. (Definitely a kink *wink wink*)

To make her character STRONG and consistent, we should make a 4th ability change THAT BEST DESCRIBES HER

With Synergy in mind (U  w  U)

Here's my idea:

Khora should just MERGE with Venari with her 4th ability that changes her modes.

( 4th ability should be in tandem with her 3rd ability's MODES.)

When using 4 on attack mode, she should go AoE barrage with multiple whips using her 1, consuming energy like Excalibur's 4th does. On heal mode she should restore health GRADUALLY by whipping her allies with her 1st ability, she should have regenerative health and shields. Protect should ENVELOP her (also her allies) SPIKY CHAINS when you press her 2nd ability, which should work like Nezha's warding halo, inflicts slash damage scaling with power strength and melee weapon stats.

Are there any other ideas you might have? Or perhaps tweak mine?

#MakeKhoraGreat

#TheKhoraAttitude

wel.. I don't agree that a 4th reflects the WF character necessarily.

But the dome changing depending on the 3rds selection is an interesting idea. But I would expect something more like:
Attack = same as it is now.
Defend = more like frosts globe.
Heal = a healing dome allies can move into to be healed.

I dunno about having to use her 1 to heal... I dislike that direct healing, hitting parkour addicted allies is a nightmare.

Edited by Carnage2K4

39 minutes ago, ThePersonBehindYou said:

When using 4 on attack mode, she should go AoE barrage with multiple whips using her 1, consuming energy like Excalibur's 4th does.

In other words, Exalted Whip?

There's a bit of a miscommunication regarding Khora (and it's the dev's fault for having Venari in her kit in the first place). Khora isn't based on a lion tamer like Venari would suggest. She's a spider dominatrix.

Her 2 is your classic Spider Man "web 'em up!". Her 4 is either a spiderweb or a bondage harness. She's covered in chains and summons metal chains. Her 1 is a dominatrix flogger. She's black and dressed in a hips-accentuating dress. Her name is a deliberate misspelling of Kore -- aka Persephone, queen of the underworld (and what do succubi usually dress in? Leather and chains)

Now you might agree that Exalted Whip would work perfectly even in this light. And you know what? Maybe you're right

Your idea sounds nice but sometimes I believe DE doesn't want to move away from their 'warframe abilities programming codes' which are all already there. For example, we have globe, bastille, now strangledome... they are kind of the same, just change visual and some implementation. If you notice carefully, warframes' abilities hasn't really change much, as in programming I guess. I believe it's been quite sometime since they did something new.

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

In other words, Exalted Whip?

There's a bit of a miscommunication regarding Khora (and it's the dev's fault for having Venari in her kit in the first place). Khora isn't based on a lion tamer like Venari would suggest. She's a spider dominatrix.

Her 2 is your classic Spider Man "web 'em up!". Her 4 is either a spiderweb or a bondage harness. She's covered in chains and summons metal chains. Her 1 is a dominatrix flogger. She's black and dressed in a hips-accentuating dress. Her name is a deliberate misspelling of Kore -- aka Persephone, queen of the underworld (and what do succubi usually dress in? Leather and chains)

Now you might agree that Exalted Whip would work perfectly even in this light. And you know what? Maybe you're right

Wow...didn't know there was a confusion among them. But yeah, I can see what you mean. Venari made her confusing LOL

But as of right now, her very form is more like a lion tamer with her whips and chains. A dominant female frame (I ship her with Harrow). 

Exalted Whip...no...not the idea I was going for.

Hmm...I think I didn't express it well

More like if she aims at the enemy, she automatically attacks with a barrage of multiple whips (Like 10 whips for each hand)..and the energy consumption EQUALS to Excalibur's Exalted blade.

Kinda like Mesa but there's a zone of range. Making her like she's on adrenaline rush hitting everything that enters

Perfect offensive and defense balance.

It'll be a bonus if she auto hits and neutralizes bullets or bombard rockets

OR anything that enters that area is Ensnared THEN WHIPPED (O v O)

Edited by ThePersonBehindYou

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

wel.. I don't agree that a 4th reflects the WF character necessarily.

But the dome changing depending on the 3rds selection is an interesting idea. But I would expect something more like:
Attack = same as it is now.
Defend = more like frosts globe.
Heal = a healing dome allies can move into to be healed.

I dunno about having to use her 1 to heal... I dislike that direct healing, hitting parkour addicted allies is a nightmare.

Hmmm...makes sense to me. Yeah Heal dome sounds good. Though I still like the idea of whipping your friend to heal them. Like Khora saying "Hey get up! Don't die on me"

Edited by ThePersonBehindYou

5 minutes ago, ThePersonBehindYou said:

More like if she aims at the enemy, she automatically attacks with a barrage of multiple whips (Like 10 whips for each hand)..and the energy consumption EQUALS to Excalibur's Exalted blade.

Kinda like Mesa but there's a zone of range. Making her like she's on adrenaline rush hitting everything that enters

Like, Peacemaker or Bladestorm kinda? Or with Venazi zipping around whipping everything?

Just now, ThePersonBehindYou said:

Hmmm...makes sense to me. Yeah Heal dome sounds good. Though I still like the idea of whipping your friend to heal them. Like Khora saying "Hey get up! Don't die on me"

A future revival augment on her 1st, like Nekros' Soul Survivor would be humours, Whipping the other Warframes to get back to work...