Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe Will Be Presented In Livestream#12 ! What Will It Be?

Phoenix86

As I've already pointed out, it's not a new wearable frame people.  It is a "NEW LOOK"

oogm76a.png

Yes, I have the power of sight and yes, I already read it.  Do you not realize the name of this game is Warframe?  Just because I say I'm going to show you my new car, doesn't mean it is actually new.  Just means you haven't seen it before.

Hmm that wording could go both ways it could be the new warframe as in a suit to wear, but it could also be the look and feel of the new warframe, as in the game itself...

Precisely.

I feel the need to remind people that the guys working on making new content, including new warframes, aren't the same people who do the bug fixing.

This is absolutely correct; however, the people responsible for balancing warframes, their stats, and abilities, have a lot more work to do with the inclusion of a new warframe. Not only do they have to make sure that the previous warframes are balanced amongst themselves, but they also have to ensure that the new warframe is balanced with regards to all the other warframes.