The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about adding a Golden Maw Articula to War Within rewards?

Eldnacpeek

Recently replayed the cinematic quests and spent a lot of extra time with the Maw when I acquired transference. I love the thing, and I'm sure a lot of others do too. It's currently exclusive to the quest and then completely forgotten after completion. I think it'd be cool to get an Articula of the maw that comes with poses (attacking, coiled, resting, etc. see below) as another memento. Plus, we could appreciate the work that went into the model all the time, rather than only seeing it for a short period in the quest.

1c28d7a94aa1feb9863ff7e95c97c3fd.png

Would really like to have this scaled down in my ship.

Edited by LazerSkink

I hope they add this in War Within. I know you can get access to Sorties, have a Riven, Glyph, Captura Scene, Orbiter HeadQuarter Key, Broken Scepter, and Kuva Fortress after you completed it but this reward would fit the Quest’s rewards.

4 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

I hope they add this in War Within. I know you can get access to Sorties, have a Riven, Glyph, Captura Scene, Orbiter HeadQuarter Key, Broken Scepter, and Kuva Fortress after you completed it but this reward would fit the Quest’s rewards.

Orvius BP too, but yeah, I hope the amount of rewards the quest already grants doesn't make DE hesitant to add this extra thing that fits.

18 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Orvius BP too, but yeah, I hope the amount of rewards the quest already grants doesn't make DE hesitant to add this extra thing that fits.

That’s true, hopefully DE does eventually add that as a quest reward, or a reward of some sort, because having a Maw Articula sounds pretty cool if you ask me!