The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Conclave or new mode

ANUed

like NINJA BATTLEROYALE , how wonderfull ninja with obstacle around city and forest and fight each other and get some stuff (reward) , loot weapon for fight , and loot other teno equipment while they die 😄 awsom!! *I_HOPE_SOON 😛 

like NINJA BATTLEROYALE , how wonderfull ninja with obstacle around city and forest and fight each other and get some stuff (reward) , loot weapon for fight , and loot other teno equipment while they die 😄 awsom!! *I_HOPE_SOON 😛 

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

I'd rather have some good ol battlefront nonsense. Grineer vs Corpus. "Hero" powerups being your warframe who are of course paid mercenaries.

While we are at that, why not a RTS too for space battles? Command the ships, get enough XP to pay the Tenno to Sabotage one of the enemy ships to weaken it (Ice Sabotage), temporarly disable (Magnetic Sabotage) it or outright destroy it (Fire Sabotage). Depending on the type of Sabotage and the MR* of the Tenno you contract, you need to give more XP**.

*Sabotages take time, the enemy can repel the Tenno, higher MR means higher odds of success and the Saboatge taking less time (AKA low MR Tenno will stop to loot the place and walk to the objective, while high MR Tenno are more likely to Bullet Jump straight to the objective, ignoring everything else)

**The XP Mechanic could be the Reward to be used as consumeable: 100XP means you can give Credits, 200XP mean you can give either Credits and Resources, 300XP: Credits, Resources and Vandal/Wraith part; 500XP: Credits, Resources and Vandal/Wraith part and a Reactor BP; 1000XP Credits, Resources and Vandal/Wraith part,a Reactor/Forma BP and a Bluetato BP

Edited by Kaotyke

giphy.gif

Stay away with this Battle Royale BS. Seriously. How many more of these games do we need?!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Warframe is a PvE game. PvE! P-v-friggin'-E! Player vs E-n-v-i-r-o-n-m-e-n-t! Just accept it or play something else.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

giphy.gif

Stay away with this Battle Royale BS. Seriously. How many more of these games do we need?!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Warframe is a PvE game. PvE! P-v-friggin'-E! Player vs E-n-v-i-r-o-n-m-e-n-t! Just accept it or play something else.

Except its not.... it is also a PvP game.

Conclave and Lunaro Exist. 

It just seems a lot of Warframe players can not take a loss.... so they dont play it. Just look at Spy missions, have you ever seen people rage when someone "fails" those missions.