Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow "Lenz".

Avvx

Tell me please, that with the lower shoulder of the bow "Lenz", why it is shorter than the top 1.5 times. Because of this, the bow looks ugly and inferior. Please bring the lower shoulder to the corresponding relative upper state or release an additional "skin" that would correct this inaccuracy. In advance thanks for the answer.

Sry for bed ingrish.

L9hw2DW.jpg

Edited by Grobarx

First let me fix the OP:

21 minutes ago, Grobarx said:

Tell me please, why is the bottom part of the Lenz shorter than the top part, by 1.5 times [Note: I don''t know why you needed to put it in but okay.] Because of this, it looks ugly. Please make both parts of the Lenz the same size, or make a new skin for it. Thanks.

-image goes here-

Secondly, its probably to do with something lorewise, or that that was the intended design.

1 minute ago, Dreadwire said:

And it don't even have string !!

It doesn't need string, it shoots.. well, it doesn't shoot an arrow, that's all I can say.

4 hours ago, Grobarx said:

Tell me please, that with the lower shoulder of the bow "Lenz", why it is shorter than the top 1.5 times. Because of this, the bow looks ugly and inferior. Please bring the lower shoulder to the corresponding relative upper state or release an additional "skin" that would correct this inaccuracy. In advance thanks for the answer.

Sry for bed ingrish.

L9hw2DW.jpg

Its a bow that fires lasers that explode. What does it matter what it looks like?