Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A proper Hybroid rework

(PSN)ShadowBlood287

You wood thank that the frame in Warframe beast off a pirate wood be Better then he is hybroid's passive wood be guest of the dead like "nakros shadow of the dead" or hes temest Brrage wood be like "Ember's world on fire" or hes Tidal Surge wood be like "Frost ice wave" bout no. Please give a proper rework to hybroid Please. :awkward:

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I think he wants undead pirate crew as a passive, AOE tempest barrage centered around hydroid, and a larger tidal surge.

i would love some pirate crews but then the have to remove tentacles and it will kinda be like nekros all over again no?

The notion of Hydroid needing another rework is a little absurd. He is in an INCREDIBLE place now. Easily one of the best scaling frames in the game. 

He has damage evasion, scaling damage, armor stripping, loot generation and lots of ways to be invulnerable.

Hydroid is certainly one of the better frames.

The only frames that would seriously benefit from revision, IMO, are Mag, Nova, Valkyr, and Titania. And even still the revisions aren't because they are bad but because it would be nice to see their skillsets expanded a little bit.

Hydroid does have certain issues, such as not being able to cancel his 2 for free and impunity not granting immunity to energy drain like inaros status immunity does.
But he doesn't need a rework by any means, speaking as a hydroid main from 2014.

One thing I'd like to raise for discussion would be a Peacemakers style aim for Undertow to be able to grab multiple enemies at once if they're somewhat packed. Or does that just fall under the: "Just Tidal Surge instead" chapter?

On 2018-05-19 at 1:44 AM, (PS4)ShadowBlood287 said:

I just want to ask you guys hydroid mean to hydroid mean. Does anyone else have a problem with his charging. Because I keep getting caught with my pants down charging up my 4 and 1

It is pretty easy to use his charge mechanics. Your trouble using them is not indicative of a problem.

Both his 1 and 4 can be charged while in undertow, and are very effective when used this way. If you are standing out in the middle of a combat zone charging an ability that has an option for quick-cast it is your own fault for getting downed.

47 minutes ago, Rickie26k said:

One thing I'd like to raise for discussion would be a Peacemakers style aim for Undertow to be able to grab multiple enemies at once if they're somewhat packed. Or does that just fall under the: "Just Tidal Surge instead" chapter?

TBH the only real gripe I have with Hydroid is the aiming for tentacle grabs in undertow. It is just a little too precise and can sometimes be problematic given the general speed Warframe plays.