Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What methods do you use to max your mods

Do you buy them for plat (r10 gold and primed mods)

Do you grind index and buy sculptures?

I have gotten towhere I need to max mods and I am highly grateful for the new endo system as the fusion core system sucked I am just seeking out the most efficent way to get or level these mods like prime cont/flow, blind rage, ect.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)RPColten said:

Buying sculptures, speed running Rathuum, and high level excavations are pretty much the agreed upon optimal methods of building up Endo. Buying sculptures maybe less so due to having an actual cost.

This. Though i prefer to get sculptures by doing the missions from Maroo

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

Personally, I just leave the mods at rank 8 or 9. I’ll build up Endo, periodically sell my mods that I have more than 100 of (I sold 3000 for 17k Endo last night), if I’m desperate I’ll do the quest for a sculptore. Then, when I use a mod I max it and forget about the “too high” ones. 

I sell all sorti sculptures for plat. Free money and the game doesn’t need maxed prime mods

1 minute ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

How much does sculptures generally sell for ? 

5 plat seems to be what I see a lot of people offering....I don't know if that's a route I would go part of the game is the grind and you're just skipping the grind and fast forwarding to being bored with nothing to work for going that route.

Best method imo is to time travel back to when void keys were a thing, spend your life in T3 survival (which was truly glorious, not even sarcastic) and amass hundreds if not thousands of fusion cores which you subsequently stockpile for appropriate mods you want to level.

Nowadays I don't really pay attention, I'll just one day notice I have 50,000 endo and decide to put it into a mod. I guess Sorties are one of the better methods for it.

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Best method imo is to time travel back to when void keys were a thing, spend your life in T3 survival (which was truly glorious, not even sarcastic) and amass hundreds if not thousands of fusion cores which you subsequently stockpile for appropriate mods you want to level.

Nowadays I don't really pay attention, I'll just one day notice I have 50,000 endo and decide to put it into a mod. I guess Sorties are one of the better methods for it.

The old void was the best void t3 defense getting ash bp making plat the days.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

I just play. And sell duplicates....if you're low on endo I'd wager you're sitting on a surprising amount of endo just by going through your mods and selling all the dupes.

^^^This.  I just convert duplicate mods to endo.  It's almost like free endo with the number of duplicates we get as drops in missions.  

When I maxed all the mods I was doing Triton when it was an excavation, till this day I have almost 700k Cryotic sitting in my wares, I also acquired a few legendary cores. Now a days you could buy super high roll rivens at low price and sell it for endo. Filled statues is also another good way of getting endo. Fomarian alerts used to give cores not sure if endo is in there so that might be another possibility. 

Edited by S0V3REiGN