Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most difficult Obstacle Course

Funki0

Good day.
Since the standart course we always had isn't really a challenge (anymore?), I have decided to build my own courses to challenge me and my clan.

Now I want to know if you know or think you have the most difficult obstacle course that has been build yet. If anyone knows, please throw me a message.
I would love to challenge myself and test other people's courses, to see what I could improve.
Also, what do you think about the new room in general?

If you want to try mine I'm usually online between 9-12pm EST.  Here's a video of it:

Spoiler

The new room is cool, I could easily spend hundreds of hours in it.  There are issues, especially if you're trying to make vertical walls, but they're mostly issues with the decoration system in general.

Edited by Buff00n

4 hours ago, Funki0 said:

Good day.
Since the standart course we always had isn't really a challenge (anymore?), I have decided to build my own courses to challenge me and my clan.

Now I want to know if you know or think you have the most difficult obstacle course that has been build yet. If anyone knows, please throw me a message.
I would love to challenge myself and test other people's courses, to see what I could improve.
Also, what do you think about the new room in general?

I'm mid-way into making a very high difficulty Course, I made room for 5 Courses in our Dojo, and I have 4 other top members making their own.

Needs some work (6 check points is not enough, some path arrow holograms would be nice, Operators need to be optonal), but in general this is a awesome addition to the game.
I was going to make a suggestion thread, about having a system of being able to submit your Course to a "Community Trials" list where others could load it up from Simaris or something,  then rate in difficulty and enjoyment level.

Spoiler

warframe0149_by_carnage2k4-dccbox2.jpgwarframe0150_by_carnage2k4-dccbows.jpgwarframe0152_by_carnage2k4-dccbowb.jpgwarframe0153_by_carnage2k4-dccbovy.jpg

Edited by Carnage2K4

17 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Operators need to be optonal

Right. That is something I would really like to see. It just takes all the fun of a course when people just use the operator to cheat through the course and its intended way of running it.
Also having the option to normalize every player would be a nice optional addition. That would be like in Lunaro. Everyone has the same standart stats you can't change.

Well, since I ran your course now, I can definitely say that it is fun, but I could have wished for a bit higher difficulty. It was still a bit challenging tho.
Overall quite nice.
And good luck finishing the last bit.

Edited by Funki0
Having played the course