Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm burnt out with Warframe

DeadScrin

Question

I want to enjoy it again, I spent 1000 hours into this game but I've become bored of the experience. Should I just take a break from video games untill I become excited about them again?

Edited by DeadScrin

15 answers to this question

Take a break, come back in a bit. Don't force yourself to play a game if you aren't enjoying it, you'll make it difficult to ever like the game again. Warframe is constantly adding new stuff so keep an eye on the warframe news and come back when something cool happens (next story quest? next landscape? melee overhaul?)

I'm going a little bit through the same . Either find new goals in game or just take a break from Warframe 

For me my goal is to help as many newer players at possible and getting more than 4 hydros a night which isnt really possible for me since very bad loadinf time

I just came back a few days ago, after a year or more away from the game. Now Im sucked right back in, with plenty to do, having a blast. If you are burned out, you should take a break. Find another game to play for a while.

I definitely suggest you to take a break from Warframe. Play some other games while you’re on a break and then come back to Warframe in a few months from now or so and there will likely be more content in Warframe for you to enjoy. If you do that take a break from Warframe and come back in a few months, you won’t feel as burnt out as much you currently are at the moment.

Yeah, take a break and come back. Maybe pop in once or twice during events to get stuff. I've been playing this game close to five years now and I've taken a lot of breaks throughout, some because I'm burnt out on the grind and sometimes because DE makes some really frustrating decisions (Hema research, Ignis Wraith clan BP). It's always nice to come back with a  lot of content to uncover.

And again, the only crappy side of taking a hard break is not getting any event exclusives and having to wait and hope Baro has them in stock.

Take a break, but keep an eye on the news. If something exciting comes up, play for a bit, and if you're feeling it, keep playing. If not, keep on with your break. Forcing yourself to keep playing is a good way to go from "Burnt out" to "Never want to see this game again."

You dont feel like you are neglecting a ton of other games by focusing on Warframe 100%?   I try to play other games as much as possible but there is so much grindy crap in Warframe that forces you to play alot.

Fallout 4 and No Mans Sky are great ways to spend your free time.  It is frustrating as hell sometimes but I also really love Mordor shadows of war?? I dont own that but I wish I did.

Im doing NMS right now.  The whole stupid game just demands to be recorded and take pics of lmao.  The NEXT update drops july 24th so I probably should not be getting burnt out on it already but I cant help it.   

If I had a PC gaming rig there is only one thing I would be playing........EVE Online.  Its a horribly brutal space pvp game but its also extremely beautiful looking and sounding and deeeeeeep.