Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator VS Sentient snake

lukinu_u

10 minutes ago, CaptainMeowth said:

I love it !

...and now I want this ingame ! *.* Imagine, this sentient behaving like the golden maw of the war within, in the plain of eidolon (or a futur equivalent)... That could be a fun boss !

Giant Sentient sand worm in a Mars open mission.

il y a 30 minutes, Pizzarugi a dit :

Giant Sentient sand worm in a Mars open mission.

Yeah, that's possibily an Eidolon boss on Mars.
It's bit more than a worm and I have some concept for it that I may post in the future if it concretize more.

Is her left leg broken/ dislocated? Originally drawn standing on the floor?

Cool work though. I like how subtle the colour palette is.
No eye bleeding lights with sentient here.

...I wonder if we'll get operator melee weapons.

Giant Sentient worm eh...?

I tell you what, Lukinu. I know you're a busy artist with a million wonderful things constantly spilling fromn those creative hands of yours, but I would absolutely love having that Sentient creature as an addition to my concept Tau-based open world: 

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd love to see you draw up the entirety of that Sentient Serpent! I would then add it to my list of enemies for my open world, and of course your name would be displayed somewhere nice and visible for people to see ^.^

I'm trying to get some more community involvement behind my open world, but of course don't feel obligated to help. At the very least, perhaps if you would be kind enough to let me myself draw up the rest of such a serpent? You would still be credited for its original idea!

Let me know if you would be up for a little collaboration.

PS. love your Tennogen stuff. Keep doing what you're doing!

Il y a 15 heures, Almighty_Jado a dit :

Giant Sentient worm eh...?

I tell you what, Lukinu. I know you're a busy artist with a million wonderful things constantly spilling fromn those creative hands of yours, but I would absolutely love having that Sentient creature as an addition to my concept Tau-based open world: 

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd love to see you draw up the entirety of that Sentient Serpent! I would then add it to my list of enemies for my open world, and of course your name would be displayed somewhere nice and visible for people to see ^.^

I'm trying to get some more community involvement behind my open world, but of course don't feel obligated to help. At the very least, perhaps if you would be kind enough to let me myself draw up the rest of such a serpent? You would still be credited for its original idea!

Let me know if you would be up for a little collaboration.

PS. love your Tennogen stuff. Keep doing what you're doing!

I like drawing sentient stuff because it's a very unique style (just like the whole Warframe universe), but as I imagine details I will put on while drawing, I definitely won't draw multiple time the same same sentient.

I can provide you the sentient part without background as I still have the PSD file if you want to draw over it, but I would recommand you entirely redraw it (maybe with the image as model) if you want an homogeneous result.

52 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I like drawing sentient stuff because it's a very unique style (just like the whole Warframe universe), but as I imagine details I will put on while drawing, I definitely won't draw multiple time the same same sentient.

I can provide you the sentient part without background as I still have the PSD file if you want to draw over it, but I would recommand you entirely redraw it (maybe with the image as model) if you want an homogeneous result.

Thanks for the response!

I’ll probably redraw it myself then, but I’ll still credit you as the original designer. 🙂

ps. Is that a custom amp model on your operator as well, hmmm? I might just have to emulate that too!

• 2 weeks later...