Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding

(PSN)Valarkihn

Hi,

Randomly unable to select mod while creating a build.

Problem occurs as soon as a mod is dropped on a slot.

Got to leave the "Upgrade" panel, for each mod I want to equip.

So fed up with this UI move!!!

I've got the point of the futur UI, but why now?
The PC version is far from complete AFAIK.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but count 2 weeks of debug after PC Build completion, 2 weeks of console build, 1 week of certification.
So it leaves us with more than a month with something completly unadapted and clunky as hell!

Playing warframe for 4 years and the lasts 2 Updates were the worst ever (kohra have been so patched, that she is currently meaning-less), Saryn is a pain in the *ss to play ( always an eye on the counters), you nerfed Ember, Saryn, the melée, all with the goal of "raising the level of play" (anti-press 4 to win), but in the same time you made the Sactuary: where the way to beat the game is the DUMBEST AND MOST BORING STRATEGY (Trinity + Links + Self Damage).

I understand free to play games got to be fresh an new, but please: take a step back, watch the recent mess... and give us back the quality you gave us so far.

Sincerely.

Same issue here when slotting mods but I think it extends even further than that. Sometimes the X button or select just doesn't work. I'll be trying to potato or forma something and suddenly I can't select and item and I have to back out to fix. 

Side note: cursor on console doesn't work well. Please give a toggle between cursor and using d-pad to select stuff so that I can avoid spending 30 seconds to leave a squad cause I can't hover over the little rectangle.

Please DE fix the modding system asap... It's not that I totally don't like the new cursor but It's so annoying now to mod a weapon or a frame on console (running the game on PS4 Pro)

Each time I move or add a mod on a slot, I systematically also have to go back and press triangle again to mod... 😢 On the top of that, all the mods sorted for the build are reseted... We have to press R3 and type the name of the mod again and again and again... It's not only very frustrating because it worked so well before the update but also such a waste of time.

Please DE staff, should we expect a hotfix at least for the mod manipulation problem on console ?

I hope that we may not have to wait for the sacrifice update to have this... This function is fundamental for the game... I'm very annoyed that we still can't mod properly the frames/weapons... It was so easy and worked so well before the latest update... ☹️

Thank you so much in advance for your help !

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77