Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris prime blueprint

(PSN)Load-xX-_-Xx

Question

Hi I’m kinda new to the game but I’m starting to understand the do and donts of the game and I’m trying to get the Tigris prime blueprint because I have all the other parts but I don’t know where to find the relics that has it. They are about to vault this weapon along with nekros prime and I’m trying to get the set and sell it later for a crazy amount of plat. Someone help me plsssssss

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Load-xX-_-Xx said:

Hi I’m kinda new to the game but I’m starting to understand the do and donts of the game and I’m trying to get the Tigris prime blueprint because I have all the other parts but I don’t know where to find the relics that has it. They are about to vault this weapon along with nekros prime and I’m trying to get the set and sell it later for a crazy amount of plat. Someone help me plsssssss

I use this site called Warframe Reliquary, select the parts you're looking for in the wishlist Tab and it will give you the best place to farm the relic on the reliquary Tab.

According to this method, Lith T1 is the relic, and there is a 13% change to get it on a bunch of low planet Spy missions, Or a 10% chance on The Orokin Derelict Survival.

Note that the reliquary does not account for Bounties or Sanctuary Onslaught, and Lith T1 drops on both Onslaughts at about 9-9.5% rotation A, so ESO is your best bet as it will have Radiant Relics.

But if you're new, I guess the Earth, Mars, Venus, Mercury Spy missions will be the way to go.

Edited by Carnage2K4