The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

2 bugs:

- First in Plains there are the Columns (im talking about the one that if you hack a gun comes out) i was sliding there pressed the x to hack it and was stuck in hacking mode (only fixed it pressing the esc button, also was using UMBRA) 

- Using Umbra again went to capture the capturetarget (on plains) right before i started capturing him i used my radial howl then instanty pressed the x to start it. It made me stuck in the howl while i was capturing him. 

6 часов назад, Onokosha сказал:

jvjkr3

Weird headless bug that occurs often. My head and syandana all disappear off my torso. They seem to reappear if my Shade sentinel cloaks my character but I can randomly become headless again later in the mission. It's been happening on just about any warframe I use.

Link

Actually that is a well-known bug,  that exist over 2+ years. Invisibility cause it, if u unequip shade, U don't see this bug again. 

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I got to play once yesterday, other tries I have this error. Can anyone tell me when they going to fix it so I can play the game?

1. When I look at a profile I cannot leave the group or change the group type (Public, friends only,...).
2. When I start a mission and timer is running, the mission aborts when I leave the star chart to walk around in my ship.
3. When I want to trade an item and my trading partner does not have the necessary MR, the trade window becomes invisible.

Stuck "between" operator and frame mode unable to shoot or use abilities of any kind and moonwalk everywhere.

Steps:

Equip Umbra.

Go into a mission.

Be a client.

Spam transference.

As you transfer into your frame, be teleported to Umbra's location instead of staying at operator location.

Transference stops working while you are in warframe mode.

You are able to move, jump, slide, bullet jump, aim glide, but not roll.

Your frame faces the same way no matter what, moonwalking, unless you zoom.

You cannot use any abilities or weapons or reload, but you can still switch weapons.

"Jumping in a lake" (bottomless pit in my case) doesn't reset it.

Transference back into warframe counts operator as 'dead' and applies transference static debuff (only happens sometimes/maybe only with umbra but I'm not sure)

Host migration in sanctuary onslaught never ends.

Edited by meepsie1

BUG:   Transference AS CLIENT back to Excal Umbra applies Transference static debuff while Transference back to Excal Umbra as host does not, and Transference back to other warframes as client or host. does not..

Repro:

General steps:  Go to hydron, Transfer in and out of frame in the entrance room (before enemies have spawned) and look for the static debuff.

Run 1: Pub with excal umbra:  Transference static.  Transfering back moves you to where the frame has wandered.

Run 2: Pub with Mag Prime: No static.  Transfering back does not change position. 

Run3: Solo with excal umbra:  No static.  Transfering back does not change position. 

BUG:   Transference AS CLIENT back to Excal Umbra applies Transference static debuff while Transference back to Excal Umbra as host does not, and Transference back to other warframes as client or host. does not..

Repro:

General steps:  Go to hydron, Transfer in and out of frame in the entrance room (before enemies have spawned) and look for the static debuff.

Run 1: Pub with excal umbra:  Transference static.  Transfering back moves you to where the frame has wandered.

Run 2: Pub with Mag Prime: No static.  Transfering back does not change position. 

Run3: Solo with excal umbra:  No static.  Transfering back does not change position. 

Repro:

21 minutes ago, meepsie1 said:

Transference back into warframe counts operator as 'dead' and applies transference static debuff (only happens sometimes/maybe only with umbra but I'm not sure)

Host migration in sanctuary onslaught never ends.

Footage here: Transference Static Bug

I think it's worth noting that the debuff is also permanent. It doesn't stop after the duration ends.

All you have to do is go into operator mode, but it only seems to work in public lobbies so it must be latency related.

On a completely different note, holding your sprint key, spamming quick melee, and then alternating between your sprint and melee key rapidly while walking forward will result in glitchy teleporting. 

The Cephalon Codex Fragments that have not been scanned or only partially scanned are now labeled "| REGION | FRAGMENT".  Previously they were named with their associated region.  Ie the one one the picture used to be called MARS FRAGMENT prior to the update:

7300t4.jpg

New UI layout issue on the Navigation display.  If you go to Navigation and then click on SHOW PROFILE on your glyph the new positioning of how many credits and platium you have gets overlayed by the Navigation mission bar at the top right of the screen.  When you escape from the Profile back to the Navigation screen the credits and plat are still shown overlapping the Mission bar.  The three screenshots below show how to reproduce the issue:

invn9z.jpg

2qw1xe8.jpg

2r759pv.jpg

Il y a 15 heures, GreenestLizard a dit :

When on a loading screen, if I switch tabs the cursor will disappear and there's no way to get it back, which means being stuck on messages as "You will return to the multiplayer menu" or "unavailable match" without any way to click on the prompt. Only way was to close the game from the task manager, and has happened twice now, one with a host migration that failed on Sanctuary Onslaught and the other when a fisure match was unavailable.

Hi,

I got the same issue twice since the update. It happens when the loading fails and an error popup appears but there is no way to click on it because the cursor disappeared.

I had to Alt+F4.

Edited by poupitz

3 hours ago, QQQQMkII said:

Repro:

I've encountered this on several different missions now, exactly as described above. 

Also: transfering back into Umbra takes you to where Umbra is, instead of positioning Umbra where your operator is (like every warframe before the update).

When I'm joining a multiplayer mission with matchmaking, and I can't connect to the host while the game is on the loading screen the game just give me a dialogue box saying "connection to host has been lost, you will be redirected to the multiplayer menu". So I try to click okay, but there isn't any mouse in the game screen. So I'm forced to alt-f4 or just click the close button on the game window. (I'm playing in windowed mode btw, if that's help)

On 2018-06-15 at 6:40 PM, D20 said:

BUG : Ragdolling an enemy might cause hitscan shots to go through them without damaging them. Tested with Mag's pull and Crush. Weapon used was Sybaris Prime. More abilities or weapons could be heavily affected.

Same. Getting this with Wyrm's crowd dispersion as well.