Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1. In addition to the already mentioned bug with gara's mass vitrify, I have the some video showing AI able to pass through walls. Sorry for the quality but it should be obvious where the problem lays. When AI are able to jump on a ledge or from one they are also able to pass through the wall. In addition I have seen them being able to bug through a wall without jumping but with hiding effect next to an object (I saw this multiple times couldn't record).

2. Also I had some trouble with Gara her splinter storm not being activated or powered up together with Mass Vitrify not exploding when hit with the 1 ability. That problem was very consisten I could recreate it like 1/10 just spam it and then try to destroy it. What happened was a small wall appeared but when trying to destroy it it didn't interact with the first ability. Second when casting a new wall the old one kind of hangs and disappears only after a second or two. So this all was on not max rank (28) so I guess there is the problem.

Do have video now, problem not limited to non rank 30 Gara 

Edited by lejel2000
Video did not add so posted link

• Ivara's stealth, quick melee and synthesis scanner input error

With the synthesis scanner on hand (maybe the regular one too), scan a target (was unalerted, maybe doesn't matter) then without releasing the mouse button, quick melee it.

While the melee animation plays, release the mouse button, after it ends (target was dead), the release of the button is not registered and it will attempt to keep scanning as if the button was still held down.

Aditional info: Adaro, Zenurik, Ivara 30 reactor, aura enemy radar, Guandao melee (w/ Blood rush), synthesis scanner on position 1, no dragon keys, primary ignis+hush

• Azima's alt fire still empties the magazine when affected by fissure 10 reactant buff

also, attempting to fire it with 0 ammo on the magazine under the buff, but with backup ammo, instead of reloading the weapon, it will attempt to switch weapons instead.

Aditional info: Mirage, fissure missions, corrosive projection, with -fire rate riven (turrets last longer), inherit from above.

I have a question: Is Phoenix Talons and Phoenix Spirit from Maudari supposed to affect only Weapons or Warframe Abilities and Weapons [Exalted Weapons included]?

If it's supposed to affect Weapons and Warframe Abilities [Exalted's included], could this please be fixed, since Warframe Abilities are not being affected.

If it's only supposed to be Weapons, could the description in the Focus Tree for Maudari please reflect this.

Thank you for your time!

After a bit more testing:

a lot of bugs pertaining Titania:

- anti-archwing missiles locking on on her in the plains of Eidolon (and inappropriate units carrying them, had a pack of melee tusks simultaneously unholstering and snapshot me with a veritable swarm of seeking rockets)

- same anti archwing swarmer/seeker missiles absolutely prioritize Titania ever if actual archwings are present and lock on her even when not in razorwing, making her significantly more at risk of sudden extermination than any other frame in the Plains - i'm starting to hate you guys really...

- host change while in Razorwing (and Razorwing blitz equipped/active) removing primary and melee weapons and sentinels / companins from loadout for the remainder of the mission - the weapons are effectively removed from the end of mission affinity screen summary as well

- razorflies from razorwing disappearing or dying without reason - de facto severely nerfing the ability by removing its multitarget / soft CC / decoy aspect

- massive selfdamage from engaging in melee in razorwing due to unavoidable collisions with stage geometry due to combo coreography or by collision with enemy models...

- lethal selfdamage in razorwing with contact to specific elements of some tiles / tilesets - in the void any contact with vertical lightposts automaticaly downs your frame, mainly any thin vertical element.

- last stage of agility test on Lua is guaranteed to kill Titania in razorwing due to "shooting" her against the rim of the void chamber and keeping pushing her against it untill full shields and life depletion

- being downed and not rescued while in razorwing permanently kills sentinels and companions for the rest of the mission

- enemies ignoring CC effects, knockdown and so on from her powers to get priority in their attacks or capability activation

Edited by Ikusias
further "nice" discoveries in the plains

Was playing as Saryn doing a PoE bounty. I was in a Dargyn which I then flew towards the gates. As I jumped out once reaching the gates i got teleported 1072M away to a random location and turned into a headless brown model.

There was also another bug with the Dargyn where I just couldn't leave it after getting on

https://imgur.com/a/12yIQ4H

Edited by Kezame

Dojo and ambient shadows still not working properly in the new lighting system, causing areas of absolute pitch black in game, seems a problem of multiple shadows stacking with each other and decreasing light levels way further than intended, this can be particularly severe on eris tiles, resulting in non-navigability.

Warframe torchlights are still quite ineffective and/or don't light up at all at times, corpus mountain tiles tunnels and eris tiles in particular have a high chance of leaving you in pitch black darkness.

could we have torchlights replaced with forms of lowlight vision? it would be a simple filter instead of a localized and mobile light source, more in line with Warframe roles as infiltrators and probably easier on the GPU's.

Different night vision effects for different frames would be neat as well, banshee sonar in particular comes to mind, it's visual effect is too short and cycles to slowly compared with what should be...

@[DE]Saske

I read on one of these past hotfix notes that the Umbra Earrings position is fixed, this is what I found. I removed the hair style and included a side shot for better visualization of the problem. A few posts up, someone pointed out the "Face Blend" on his screenshot. I believe my issue is related to the same problem.

https://imgur.com/a/JGUy1gR

Edited by Uhkretor

On Cetus, while driving a Dargyn that dies your character model can turn invisible.

I was playing Titania at the time if that is relevant at all. The bug only lasts until the mission ends and then your character model returns to normal.

Edited by Charlesyes

I have encountered a bug with Ivaras Artemis Bow ability. If i activate the ability and fight with the bow, i am unable to pick up energy orbs. Because of my sentinel, they just float behind me but i´m unable to pick the up even though i don´t have full energy. Even after disabeling the Ability i still can´t get the energy.

The only way then to pick up energy is to make myself invisible either with my cloak arrow or the stealth third ability. After that the problem is gone and i instantly pick the energy orbs up. The problem stays away as long as i don´t activate my artemis bow again. Then the same problem occurs again and i have to repeat the same steps again to be able to get energy again.

Hope this could help, this was my first bug report so, sorry if it is bad.

Hi. Early apologies in case it is not the correct forum. 
There seems to be a problem with the relics axi O1 and axi V8 
that the merchant sells and is that they do not appear in the refinement of relics.
 can anybody help me?😕
Edited by Garow

its a place for a general bugs report right?

I have problem with the DOJO CHILD COMPONENT error. I was trying to redesign my dojo and i have to destroy a room in my dojo. and here's the story.

I have a 6 floors dojo with only 1 way connected from the 1st floor to the 6th floor. then I tried to destroy-rebuild (change) a room between the clan grandest hall and an elevator on a 3rd floor. It says the room has a child component (I dont have any decoration on it) my conclusion is "it happened because if i destroy the room, it will disconnected (isolated) then i connect the clan grandest hall with and elevator to the 2nd floor, so no room is isolated. the error is still occured. Instead the system marked all of the room i build AFTER the room that i was trying to destroy. Why should i destroy a room that not even connected directly to the room that i was trying to destroy? If a room is connected to your dojo from another side and no room will become entirely isolated, then there are no child components? but the error is still occured. If parent-child room relation is only about chronological order in which rooms were built so, Id literally have to delete MY ENTIRE DOJO? 2 hours to destroying a room and 12 hours to build a room is enough to make any tenno frustated.

I knew this bugs existed for years. still this has not yet been fixed. Ffrom my deepest heart I beg you DE, please fix it.

I was playing a public Bounties on the Plains and while using Zephyr's Tail Wind to travel faster, suddenly I got stuck on landing animation permanently and the game became unplayable.  Couldn't use weapons nor the unstuck command worked.

Limbo can be hurt by kuva fortress mines while he is in the rift.

It happened just now while 1st sortie mission.

Easy to reproduce: 

1- go to kuva fortress

2- go to the rift

3- get close to any mine (NOT the electric mines but the ones which deal slash proc)