The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who Finished The Sacrifice (Spoilers)

Tellakey

So just finished the Sacrificed. Loving the new duo-mechanic, was blown away, disturbed, and crushed by the cyber-horror modification Ballas has done to Lotus/Margulis, great expectations toward the future of this lore.

However... am I missing something? All in all, we get an Umbra Excalibur, a nikana, five new mods, and... that's it? No grind? Nothing to farm? No new Kuva/Focus-like resource? I thought that at the very least this would generate some kind of new income avenue for DE, but I can't figure out anything.

Thoughts?

Edited by Tellakey

The amount of Endo needed for the mods and Forma for pretty much everything (frame, Skiajati, Exalted) will keep me busy. I agree, there could definitely have been more. I'm also a bit disappointed with the lack of Helminth; still serves no purpose.

Overall though, I enjoyed it.

16 hours ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

I also feel like there is something lacking. The ending made me deeply sad though, I did not expect this kind of betrayal.

What did you expect? (They never see the long arm smurfs coming)

Edited by Cleesus

I loved it, the ending left me at a loss for words. Also I want to thank DE for doing something amazing I don't see other people mentioning....we got Umbra for FREE. No 2% rot c grinds or anything, just BAM. They knew we've been waiting forever, and they mercifully spared people spending days or weeks farming for his parts. 10/10

p.s. wtb amber stars

edit: I love that Umbra fights while you're in operator mode. I can see that being Umbra-only, but people will be crying for -insert frame- to be able to do that too....

Edited by Interlagos

I had an unexpected stance mod drop, and it was just enough story to get me hyped for the next one. Don't forget the amount of extras that came along with this quest; DE has been busy with everything that just dropped on us.

That having been said, I'd be happy if they can focus much more heavily on the story in the next quest. After that ending I can't wait to see where we go.

Now you get to figure out how to forma(de-forma) your warframe to include the new primed basic mods. And Grind them.

12 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

The amount of Endo needed for the mods and Forma for pretty much everything (frame, Skiajati, Exalted) will keep me busy. I agree, there could definitely have been more. I'm also a bit disappointed with the lack of Helminth; still serves no purpose.

Overall though, I enjoyed it.

I wonder if we'll get to see those 'Other great warriors', who initially succumbed to Helminth. Or if we'll be able to install Helminth into our current Warframes.

3 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

Now you get to figure out how to forma(de-forma) your warframe to include the new primed basic mods. And Grind them.

I wonder if we'll get to see those 'Other great warriors', who initially succumbed to Helminth. Or if we'll be able to install Helminth into our current Warframes.

Yeah, would be interesting. I'm unsatisfied with lack of Helminth integration into the quest, it would have fit perfect. But I guess that's not for me to decide. I just hope we can actually enter the room for real eventually.

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yeah, would be interesting. I'm unsatisfied with lack of Helminth integration into the quest, it would have fit perfect. But I guess that's not for me to decide. I just hope we can actually enter the room for real eventually.

Ya know what, I wonder if having a full Umbra Mod set in your Warframe makes it AI controlled when you exit into operator mode (like excal umbra). That'd be awesome.

16 minutes ago, Cleesus said:

What did you expect? (The never see the long arm smurfs coming)

All I know is that Umbra was a Dax soldier infected with a Helminth strand of infestation, that Ballas made him kill his own son, and that Lotus/Natah/Margulis has abandoned and betrayed us. This left me with more questions than answers and I want space mom back! I liked it, don't get me wrong, but now the only new content is a frame, a weapon, a quest, and whatever these mods mean. What the hell is tau resistance? 

3 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

Ya know what, I wonder if having a full Umbra Mod set in your Warframe makes it AI controlled when you exit into operator mode (like excal umbra). That'd be awesome.

Well they're not usable outside of Umbra stuff yet, but that'd be pretty cool.

10 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

All I know is that Umbra was a Dax soldier infected with a Helminth strand of infestation, that Ballas made him kill his own son, and that Lotus/Natah/Margulis has abandoned and betrayed us. This left me with more questions than answers and I want space mom back! I liked it, don't get me wrong, but now the only new content is a frame, a weapon, a quest, and whatever these mods mean. What the hell is tau resistance? 

Dont forget Space dad! (The man in the wall). 

I dont think tau resistance has been explained yet!

edit: Tau resistance is damage resistance to sentients

Edited by Cleesus
update

On 2018-06-14 at 8:45 PM, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

You might want to relog, or something. Or it may just be a bug on my part. But I'm able to slot them. Can you see them in your mod selection?

No, that's what I was saying. I'll try relogging. If it ain't work, you might be the one experiencing a possible bug.

EDIT: Looking back at this post, it sounds incredibly hostile when that wasn't my intention at all.

Edited by LazerSkink

I dont like this ending, I thought this was supposed to be a conclusion of this trilogy, its just another cliffhanger.

This actually makes me not want to play warframe anymore. That twist and that kind of cliffhanger is just making me beyond angry.

Edited by Shiichibukai

Is it just me or is Sacrificial Pressure worthless? At max rank it's only 137.5% with the set bonus and primed pressure point is 165%. The sentient damage is worthless because I can instakill them anyways so for what reason would I not just forma the slot to use primed?