Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did not receive 2 of the three Twitch Drop Sacrifice items

General_Durandal

Il y a 4 heures, General_Durandal a dit :

I still don't have the statue or Daidem.

You have to check the new Twitch Drop system. To summarize : There will be a given period of drop for each item, listed on the topic given above by @(PS4)jaegerbombtastic

You just need to wait for the good period and watch 60 minutes of any warframe related stream.

Edited by Tak_Thoan

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

maybe its just me but i was really hoping theyd do a second run of these when the sacrifice hit consoles. i was hearing that console users could only get the glyph, which is all i got.

did this second run happen n i just missed it? or was a second run just wishful thinking?

No, they did say there would be a second run. I’m not sure if it happened yet; maybe they planned after Tennocon? 

And I was on console, got all three drops.

On 2018-07-12 at 10:53 AM, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

maybe its just me but i was really hoping theyd do a second run of these when the sacrifice hit consoles. i was hearing that console users could only get the glyph, which is all i got.

did this second run happen n i just missed it? or was a second run just wishful thinking?

On 2018-07-12 at 6:04 PM, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

No, they did say there would be a second run. I’m not sure if it happened yet; maybe they planned after Tennocon? 

And I was on console, got all three drops.

~

Starting now, the Drops will be distributed following this schedule:

• Starchild Diadem - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • Now until Saturday, June 16 at 5pm ET
    • June 22 at 5pm ET til June 23 at 5pm ET

• Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
    • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

*Every 60 minutes, you will have a chance to receive either the Glyph or a Forma, limit one of each.

~

You missed it.

Edited by General_Durandal