Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did not receive 2 of the three Twitch Drop Sacrifice items

General_Durandal

I watched iFlynn for 2 hours, and only got the Cherry Tree Glyph, when I should have got all three items.

~

On 2018-06-14 at 5:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Limited-Time Twitch Drops

• Starchild Diadem: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for one consecutive hour to get the Starchild Diadem Operator Cosmetic.
  • Teshin Statue: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for two consecutive hours to get the Teshin Statue Orbiter Decoration.
  • Cherry Tree Glyph: Watch any Warframe Partner stream for one consecutive hour to get an exclusive Sacrifice-themed Glyph. Click here for a list of Warframe Partners!

~

2 hours, = all three items.

1 hour, = 2 of the items.

But I only got 1 item.

~

Edited by General_Durandal

After further research it could be caused either by a bug (classic) or by a real example of ambiguous communication : It is not clear iif "any Warframe stream" means "any stream from anyone playing Warframe" or "an official Warframe stream like Devstreams or Prime Time" !

A clarification is needed from the devs.

Information coming from there :

EDIT :

I was also told that too much people watching the streams may saturate the drop system. No way to confirm that at the moment.

Continue to report here and upvote please !

Edited by Tak_Thoan

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Tak_Thoan:

I have a theory but it's just an intuition : maybe the "timer" doesn't record when you are playing at the same time ? Dunno really.

nope, i opened a stream early in the morning and went back to sleep for 6 hours. Stream was still going when i woke up, got the glyph, nothing else

I've received the Tashin statue after one hour of "any" warframe stream, meaning any streamer who isn't a official partner. Didn't get the second one because the stream ended before I reached the 2h. I started a new one, I'll keep you posted.

il y a 33 minutes, LootyLoop a dit :

Better than investigating, they should make a real cleanup of these Twitch Drops or any aquisition window extension will be useless. As far as I remember I never got my Cetus Wisp decoration even after the "fix" last time, so that promise of campaign extension sounds empty to me....

Edited by Tak_Thoan