Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

there aren't enough archwing missions

SinisterDog63

so far I've gotten to saturn in warframe and all I've seen were 4-5 archwing missions there isn't enough of them for the 4th mission to be level 22-25. I shouldn't have to grind my archwing as a whole new set just to have a chance in missions that I have to do. the very first archwing mission is level 3-8 and the third is 15-20, the game just doesn't give you enough missions for it to have a normal balance like the standard game. you could play warframe and level all your gear to 30 without having to grind and that's because there's more than just 9 missions. It just feels scummy making me farm missions I have no reason to do because there isn't enough of them to make me feel like it matters then force those missions onto me with nearly max level requirements.

Archwing and archwing weapons level considerably faster than warframes/weapons do in my experience. 

Also pretty sure I managed to do most missions without fully levelling my gear, jordas was a pain when trying to get atlas but to be fair that's expected if you go there too early. 

Thank you! Archwing needs to be more of a thing. DE was so proud of making archwing but ended up giving up on it rapidly because many didn't like it. It's a shame really because I find it very fun. Just adding more missions and possibly making a seperate archwing sortie would give it the revival it needs and won't impact those who don't like it because it will be optional.

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

One could hope, op.

Archwing isn't actually bad at all if you turn off experimental flight tbh. We need more archwing and less sharkwing (or at least optimize the movement there).

Sharkwing never made sense... Most didn't like archwing much sooo let's make it underwater and super slow mo that'll work 😂

I recently started a PC account waiting on updates and in real Lvling archwing stuff my biggest complaint would be the insanely low rate drop of mods.   I know some of the elemental ones drop from incursions but they are crazy rare in the archwing missions

2 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Archwing isn't actually bad at all if you turn off experimental flight tbh. 

Never tried that, I hate anything Archwing but, maybe that could work. My issue is that the controls are always so jumpy and jittery when you go to rez a teammate you either go 100m past him or 100m above. And god forbid there is an Ayatan star, you go above it, below it, past it, or right beside it and STILL can't collect the thing...

2 hours ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Never tried that, I hate anything Archwing but, maybe that could work. My issue is that the controls are always so jumpy and jittery when you go to rez a teammate you either go 100m past him or 100m above. And god forbid there is an Ayatan star, you go above it, below it, past it, or right beside it and STILL can't collect the thing...

It became muscle memory at some point for me. Probably because i've helped with a lot of under leveled squad farming atlas at launch.. but yeah, reviving is a bit annoying, but you can always just hold e/x/square while moving towards a downed ally, and it'll initiate the revive as soon as you get near em. No need to aim and stop pin point.

The annoying problem with more Archwing missions is not the mission itself but the reaction of it. You get a ton of people who will crawl out of every gap of the forum to complain that any updates to Archwing is taking away content from everything else.

More relevant to the topic, we need to have better mission lengths for Archwing. Half the game modes are way too simple for the environment. The only mission with a level of length to them are Mobile Defense and Interception only because you're sitting there waiting for a timer to count down. Even the Formorians are way too simple. Mission styles like Assault on the Kuva Fortress would be better for Archwings rather instead of short ones like Rush and Pursuit.

4 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

The annoying problem with more Archwing missions is not the mission itself but the reaction of it. You get a ton of people who will crawl out of every gap of the forum to complain that any updates to Archwing is taking away content from everything else.

More relevant to the topic, we need to have better mission lengths for Archwing. Half the game modes are way too simple for the environment. The only mission with a level of length to them are Mobile Defense and Interception only because you're sitting there waiting for a timer to count down. Even the Formorians are way too simple. Mission styles like Assault on the Kuva Fortress would be better for Archwings rather instead of short ones like Rush and Pursuit.

All of this^^^^.  

7 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

Qft.