Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

there has been a little bit of a desining problem in umbra helm

Angel5ds

umbra  and umbra broken helm    ( the broken helm golden parts is shinier then )  (the none broken helm )   is suggest u switch  the metel parts so the ( normal helm have a shinier then the  (broken helm of excalibur Umbra i hope u read my   topic DE and thank u 

normal helm Umbra                                      broken helm umbra 

V                                                                      V

https://ibb.co/mL6EfJ                                   https://ibb.co/dz1Qny

Edited by Angel5ds
simple mistake

10 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Confused I am. Weird writing do you.

0ef2c5dada80ae569d3719ebed4f0982.jpg

Please try to write less of a mess. The helms are fine as is imo.

judging  other people righting are we )    and btw  it makes sence why should de change the golds and make the unshiny   to the broken umbra helm   and make the normal helm unshiny  if u dont understand what commonsense  is then plz dont bother righting 

4 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

I no can       read this      still +    why space         bar so       messed up used?

look whos talking a kid who never have commonsense in  his little silly mind ahahaha  how pathetic 

If    write        you            text           poorly        this        like           how              read         or          understand          you        I        am.

You write stuff that is painful to the eye, not just because it lacks most forms of grammar but also because you seem to add random amounts of spaces between words. If you want a serious discussion, try writing something in an orderly manner with at least an attempt at some structure we can make sense of. I bet half the people reading your post do not have a clue what it is about.

PS. you can directly link images by using the insert other media button.

PS2. you can feel offended all you want, but if you honestly think your current usage of spacing and grammar invites people for a serious discussion you're quite wrong.

Edited by Quimoth

5 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

If    write        you            text           poorly        this        like           how              read         or          understand          you        I        am.

You write stuff that is painful to the eye, not just because it lacks most forms of grammar but also because you seem to add random amounts of spaces between words. If you want a serious discussion, try writing something in an orderly manner with at least an attempt at some structure we can make sense of. I bet half the people reading your post do not have a clue what it is about.

PS. you can directly link images by using the insert other media button.

i really dont care of what people think of me if u make fun  of people who wanna type there own way  then shame on u  i suggest u dont bother commenting  if u dont have a commonsense  in  this subject  

Edited by Angel5ds

Is it making fun when I'm actually pointing out that most people do not understand your writing? I am actually trying to help you get a serious discussion going. If you feel offended by me jokingly comparing your grammar to yoda's grammar then I'll apologize. I guess it's hard for a 4 year old to use common sense himself for once instead of instantly taking it as an insult and telling me to use common sense even though that is exactly what he himself is lacking.

Also, I guess smoke wouldn't stay forever and the helmet does look burned/dirty. I really don't see the problem.

Edited by Quimoth

l

4 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

Is it making fun when I'm actually pointing out that most people do not understand your writing? I am actually trying to help you get a serious discussion going. If you feel offended by me jokingly comparing your grammar to yoda's grammar then I'll apologize. I guess it's hard for a 4 year old to use common sense himself for once instead of instantly taking it as an insult and telling them to use common sense even though that is exactly what he himself is lacking.

i bealeve u are the 4 year old who  a type of guy   dos  make fun of people and  runing off  like a lil child   + i am not  from us or uk so  i dont think i give a ......... about english and grammer  +  u kinda lacking  how to respect other peoples deseions and  try not to humiliate other peoples  point and if u cant shut up  and grow up to  understand that  we are not in one state  the hole word have different languages so plzz no need to be a jerk over me  

PS: IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY THEN  LEAVE  

7 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

I see what you mean, but its hardly noticeable 

and  it would be for the best of fashion frame  and i hope u take it from a great assault 

Edited by Angel5ds

Just now, Angel5ds said:

ahh thank u  yes but wouldn't be nice if the devs made i the normal helm  shinyer  dont u think  ?

I agree when viewed over say my Tigris prime armor the broken ult umbra helmet fits the metal textures vs the none broken umbra helmet

11 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

I agree when viewed over say my Tigris prime armor the broken ult umbra helmet fits the metal textures vs the none broken umbra helmet

ok  but Targis prime armor  is shinyer but were talking about helms in here not armers and if u think  that if a gold bar was  burned or was blasted wouldnt the gold bar be not shiny and having dust and smoke effect around it ?

Edited by Angel5ds

23 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

thats why  i want DE to switch there gold parts  so  the broken umbra helm can be dusty and shadow  looking  from the fight and the normal one will be bifor when he transform in to  new wf witch it umbra so it should be shiny form the beginning gust like the worrior from overwatch   look at his armor bifor and after  = similar from Umbra helms 

I had to re-re-reread the op to finally understand what op meant.. seriously, formatting is important.

On topic :

Explosion damage would leave out stains to metal, much like heat would. Irl it would be possible to wipe it off but i guess they chose to stick with the whole damaged theme. I meant, it's easier for them to leave it shinny, the fact that it isn't clearly meant it was intentional.

Also, put a spoiler tag in the title? The quest is pretty new and it'd be a bummer to see the surprise beforehand.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

1 hour ago, Angel5ds said:

ur on ps4 SO SHUT IT !!

Hey now, no need to be rude.  We were asked by the MODS to write spoiler on titles of threads pertaining to the quest. 

Also console will get the quest so if you want it fixed  can be added to the console build for them.

1 hour ago, Kjahla81 said:

Hey now, no need to be rude.  We were asked by the MODS to write spoiler on titles of threads pertaining to the quest. 

Also console will get the quest so if you want it fixed  can be added to the console build for them.

ok yah sorry  u got a point  but i want de to think about  switching the golden parts of umbra cuss it dosint makes sence  if a gold bar is blast off it wount be shiny in that matter 

4 minutes ago, Angel5ds said:

welp i bet u never seen them carefully   and commented right ?   

I've noticed that Sunder helmet uses more saturated colors compared to original helmet and body. Hard to not notice when cycling between the two helms.

You are asking to redo the textures in reverse. I want them to be consistent.

Edited by Ksaero