Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hologram of Lotus after sacrifice quest

FacelessMaster

Hi, everyone.

I don't want to spoil new quest details, but I have one question - why Lotus hologram asks us to do any missions? All of tenno are alone now... And, to be honest, I don't want to see her ghost anymore. What do you think about it?

Edited by FacelessMaster
  • Like 1

Well since she gone and abandoned me... it does feel rather depressing... Ordis doing them would be well a bit annoying.. or how about having gamers customising it since knowing Lotus might be the next Vay Hek in the future... since she now looks like she had been put in a blender and mixed with an Eidolon from the plains.... makes me want to toss some Eidolon lures at her and Eidolon hunt her for her sentient cores... I could not care less if she changed like that... but being a cow for what she is... she even picked up Ballas who is insane to turn humans into warframes (Umbra's memories made me cry) ....i would farm her like an Eidolon on the plains for her sentient cores to build stuff.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

OP, I suggest adding spoiler tag for safety since some comments may have spoiler content.

7 minutes ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

[What is she?]

That is not Lotus. That is Natah. Without the crown, her old ways have sunk back in, distancing her.

Actual spoilers. Do not open unless you completed The Sacrifice.

Spoiler

Also, all Umbras based on the recent lore revelations can be confirmed to have been Dax; Orokin elite soldiers, not mere Corrupted or war machines (before the Sentient crisis).

Therefore by logic, Stalker IS a Dax in service to Ballas - hence him siding with Hunhow to allow Hunhow to reach the Reservoir and stop the Tenno from truly awakening, while also covering Ballas' tracks by brute-forcing it out of the Void via Stalker.

Though, if the next Umbra is female, then I wonder; what would a female Dax look like, and would it be Nyx Umbra - to take a hint from what Dark Sector could've been?

I also wonder if all Umbras have the same helmet and body armour, at least for the most part. Would make Nyx Umbra easier to bring into existence.

Then again I wonder what happens when the Tenno unites two Umbra minds.

Spoiler

It's not about her betrayal. This is about her hologram. We don't know what is it... And one thing does not realize me the balance - one of our YouTube commentator suggest, that Lotus\Natah command the tenno to destoy all Orokin. And I believe his version.

And as she said, Lotus killed Natah.

Edited by FacelessMaster

6 minutes ago, FacelessMaster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's not about her betrayal. This is about her hologram. We don't know what is it... And one thing does not realize me the balance - one of our YouTube commentator suggest, that Lotus\Natah command the tenno to destoy all Orokin. And I believe his version.

Holo-Lotus is a synthesized facsimile created by Ordis. After Apostasy Ordis said he would synthesize Lotus' mission protocols. That explains why the transmissions distort - much like Ordis himself.

• 3 years later...

when i was doing europa mission spy crosfire with infested vs corpus i was nearing a vault and then instead of holo lotus natah told the line not to triger the alarms and then the holo lotus came back i dont know what happend so if any one knows tell me what was that