Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

This is a pretty serious issue, makes onslaught completely unplayable, because about 75% of the time you lose all your progress, been trying since reset to farm khroa and do some focus farming in the process and i haven't managed to get 1 successful onslaught run, every single time host leaves and host migration bug prevents the game from loading, and you lose ALL your progress... all of it,  i have 2-3 hours of lost progress tonight, and it's pretty unacceptable i guess i'll just solo it or try to until this gets fixed... because i'm sick of all this lost progress, i'm sick of trying to do this crap and ending up wasting my effort...

this is kind of unacceptable... if your mode doesn't work then hold it back till it does. My advice disable this mode till this gets fixed, as of right now is no point in doing onslaught unless its a premade run and you know who you are going in with and you all agree to leave at X wave or are chatting together.

Just was in a eleite sanctuary onslaught and host deciced they did not want to continue anymore and it caused the same migration problem that was plaguing the gamemode again, still in the host migration screen right now after a few passing moments so i presume i will probably lose all the progress i had made, luckly no important stuff dropped, but it seems that this bug has made a return so make sure to keep track of the host player and see if they enter the portals again, was not having this issue last weel or the week before in onslaught, bug might have resurfaced in one of the recent hotfixes i would presume.

Second time today. Get to Round 8 and accidentally go through portal to Round 9. Squad doesn't follow so Host Migration. Infinate Host Migration occurs. I've lost at least 200k focus and leveled the same weapon to max twice in a row.

Hello, I honestly do not know if it is a bug and much less if it is here where I should put the complaint, this is the first time I do this in a forum, however, my problem comes when I play in sanctuary onslaught, every time I play and someone from my team leaves the game, the game stays on a loading screen but nothing else happens, it does not return to my ship or allow me to continue playing, the game only stays on the loading screen that appears When you start a game (the one of the ships), it forces me to leave the Warframe application and close the game from the task manager and this ALWAYS happens to me that I try to play this sanctuary onslaught and someone from the team leaves 😡 😡, I would really appreciate if you could help me and tell me that this is due, if it is for my internet or computer or if someone else happens this.

Any [DE] replies on this?

I just came back after a couple months break because this was an issue, and tried sanctuary onslaught once... stuck in host migration forever after 8 waves. had to alt f4 out 😞

It feels even worse than the issue with eidolon host migration, because at least that resolved itself, and you "failed" the mission.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

@[DE]Aidan @[DE]Anastasia

This bug has been around for a while.  Just in case no one put it here.

Repro:

Seems to happen sometimes when host migration took place, the screen ask player to wait for the host migration.  Then another popup says connection lost and returning to menu.  At this point the whole game freezes and will not accept user input.  Have to terminate process after.

See screenshot below:

21jSCvE.jpg