Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Access Syandana and Sigil

Grieves.

Hello guys..

to do it quick : just change the design of both things.. the sigil looks like plastic.. i mean look at this 
ZH7tVS6.png%20

and now we have to talk about the syandana.. so, as everyone knows limbo is one of the biggest memes in warframe so DE, why you guys chasing him to beeing a bigger meme with this "syandana" its a shame to call this thing a syandana.. look at the misa prime, uru prime, pyra prime.. all of this syandas looks freaking amazing so why you guys create a syandana like this.. who wants to buy this access? you pay for like nothing.. the warframe and the weapons to be fair, you can grind in like 3-4 days
the second plastic thing :
ysvTDZs.png

and yes guys, thanks for the information i know my english is bad xd
all what i want to say.. i spend ALOT of money to this game.. and thats the thanks for all this? plastic accessoires?

Edited by X7-Shizuka

2 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

everything looks like rubber/plastic

why complain now?

The syandana which was advertised as going down to the ankles, instead terminates at the upper legs.

2df2d62852.jpg

And the hotfix was to stretch it out, right? Nope, the hotfix only lowered the thing by FIVE CENTIMETERS.

009ba29538.jpg

I mean come on, what is this? I'd really prefer to buy the one that was advertised!

Edit: For clarification, not my pics.

Edited by RS219

• 2 weeks later...