Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #211: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

e31d02d5faffd7469c078c59c73b8fc4.jpg

What could be up Rebecca and Megan’s sleeves? A dove? A bouquet of roses?

Nope, just arms ready to test their luck at getting Limbo Prime! PLUS get your first look at the newest 21 pieces coming in TennoGen Round 13!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, June 21st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

e31d02d5faffd7469c078c59c73b8fc4.jpg

What could be up Rebecca and Megan’s sleeves? A dove? A bouquet of roses?

Nope, just arms ready to test their luck at getting Limbo Prime! PLUS get your first look at the newest 21 pieces coming in TennoGen Round 13!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, June 21st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

I hope 2 see frost from yatus https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1392432715&searchtext=  in tennogen round 13

1 hour ago, NullSaint said:

They don't have time for that. You know that TennoGen skins are created by players, right? That's why it's called "Tenno Gen(erated)".

Yes I do, and I have an issue (as someone who works in 3D) in regards to their 'payment' for their services but that's a different matter. 

It also shouldn't be the 'players' who create skins, DE hardly do any of that sort of thing now and rely too heavily on players imo. 

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Yes I do, and I have an issue (as someone who works in 3D) in regards to their 'payment' for their services but that's a different matter. 

It also shouldn't be the 'players' who create skins, DE hardly do any of that sort of thing now and rely too heavily on players imo. 

So you just want DE to make more skins, at least in part because you don't want to use Steam? Ok. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

So you just want DE to make more skins, at least in part because you don't want to use Steam? Ok. Good luck.

Actually I think it should be the responsibility of the game creator not the players to do the majority of content in the game. 

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Actually I think it should be the responsibility of the game creator not the players to do the majority of content in the game. 

Well, first, DE is producing the majority of the content. You know--the quests, the maps, the models, the stories...basically everything other than TennoGen skins. Second, the people taking part in TennoGen do so of their own free will. No one has forced them to do it. No one has tricked them. They wanted to do it, and so they did. So you think they shouldn't be allowed to do that?

9 hours ago, taingoc72 said:

i expect nidus tenno gen and UMBRA NERF

I would love that upcoming Nidus delux skin...but an Umbra nerf?

Spoiler

He is only slightly better than the origional Excalibur with the set mod polarities, and the extra passive. I do, on the other hand, understand a slight concern about how The Sacrifice basicly hands you a rank 30 warframe with several primed mods...cant say I'm against it though.....

7 hours ago, LSG501 said:

They can like community content all they like but that still doesn't mean they can't do more themselves....

your just salty cause the tennogen skins are generally better since a lot of people put a passion into the game's contents

Archived