The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe is this?

w_ll

Question

I played a game yesterday with a warframe in my lobby that looked interesting, but I can't find which one it is for the life of me. The ability I remember was that it created a giant purple circle and whenever enemies walked into it they'd take damage and be stunned for a period of time. Does anyone know which warframe that is?

Sounds like equinox.

The whole enemies being lifted into the air, I think that there must have been an Oberon on that match too which is probably confusing him. Here is the "king" helmet:

the-grimmrock-screenshot0752.jpg?1509020

EDIT: May be its just Oberon.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

hace 13 horas, w_ll dijo:

The atmosphere got darker and less saturated, color-wise. The circle slowly expanded, and when the enemies came into contact with it they were lifted into the air and started writhing. It was a lingering circle.

Sounds like mag ultimate. Probably spaming 3 + 4. You can check her skins and helmets here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mag#Alternate Equipment

Tip: For the next time you want to know which warframe have someone you can see it just pressing "Esc" and putting the mouse over their glyph in the top left corner. There you can see the equipment and the aura from every party members.

A few frames can do this...Limbo with Cataclysm, Mag with Magnetize, Frost with his bubble...but from your description, Mag is the most likely candidate. She's amazing with weapons like the Mara Detron.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

6 hours ago, (PS4)Radehx said:

A few frames can do this...Limbo with Cataclysm, Mag with Magnetize, Frost with his bubble...but from your description, Mag is the most likely candidate. She's amazing with weapons like the Mara Detron.

Mag is my bae xD