Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Raksa Kubrow Change Appearance?

megamino

Hi DE, just want to give some feedback regarding female raksa kubrow

Warframe0007.jpg

I don't know that Female and Male have different appearance but this female raksa is "too much". That's is too skinny regarding the picture of the raksa itself, can you make it more on it?

There are three body types, thin (which you have), normal (in between) and bulky (they're the big body ones) and they apply to both male and female kubrows.  Outside of that you can get different heights and colours.

19 minutes ago, megamino said:

ahhhh what a shame 😞

To put things in perspective each Kubrow's appearance is RNG based, despite it's race. That means you can incubate another Female Raksa Kubrow and it can come with Medium size, patchy fur pattern and be very tall. Any given Kubrow (Or Kavat. for that matter) can come with a different combination of Fur Pattern, Natural Color (Can be changed), Size, Race, Face, Ears, Eyes and Tail (Kavat only). all of that being RNG-Dependant.

If you want a very specific Kubrow you can either try to roll one out, or buy imprints from other players who might have your desired Kubrow.

59 minutes ago, megamino said:

Hi DE, just want to give some feedback regarding female raksa kubrow

Warframe0007.jpg

I don't know that Female and Male have different appearance but this female raksa is "too much". That's is too skinny regarding the picture of the raksa itself, can you make it more on it?

Kubrow and Kavat creation is a RNG crap-shoot, as with everything else in Warframe.

I always leave their kits on my wishlist, and spend the PA plat on them. I dislike the thin kubrow body type too, but it's perfect with the feral kubrow skin kit you can purchase from Cetus.