Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with the Lephantis Boss

Silent_Silo

Now fighting the boss is pretty simple, just shoot at those weak pink spots. Problem is that there are many bugs that happen in during this mission. First off is that why does it spawn other types of ammo rather than just Rifle Ammo itself. People run out of ammo very quickly within the first 5 minutes of fighting the boss. The boss has a tremendously large health which forces us to have long battles with the boss. When there is barely any rifle ammo left we all have to start using our Operators to fight the boss. Which is pretty annoying. Too many bugs can happen which can turn into a long boss fight into a waste mission fail. That's all I really have to say, I hope the developers will look forward into this. 

Lephantis sortie calls for ammo restore pad...

I'm still puzzled by this Valkyr who brought an AkSomati to the fight (pistol only at the time), but no ammo... needless to say she tried to go melee on Lephantis for most of the fight...

Edited by Guest

i mean uh, Ammo and some Energy is dropped into / available in the Boss Room during both stages of the fight.

if you're running out, it sounds like you need to put some Damage Mods on your Weapons so that they deal enough Damage to finish the Mission before running out. and/or Damage Buff Abilities.

34 minutes ago, Nah_NotReally said:

Use Ivara. Make a dashwire as high as it will let you, stand on it, and shoot without worrying about being attacked. Her ammo is her energy so you don't really have to worry about losing that if you know what you're doing.

^^This or take Titania.