Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

Ive been having the same issue with not connecting to the server and when i try the app it says login failed check your credentials. This has been happening for 2 days now and im pissed. And ive posted in the support page and ive gotten no help or even a reply.

Edited by (XB1)HEX THE PSYCHO

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 5:42 AM, (XB1)DragonTribes said:

I most of the time get stuck on the black loading screen with the grey and blue warframe logo (XBox One X - Latest Patch).

- While stuck on the black screen, launch Twitch, wait for it to diplay fully, then close Twitch, switch back to Warframe, and BOOM immediate load =)

Cared to share.

Have a nice day Tennos !

This worked! I have no idea why or how..... thanks for the share!!!

• 2 weeks later...

MAY 7TH, 2018 anyone on ps4 having issues? i was just finishing a relic defense mission & then it logged me out?

now im just getting login failed. Could not connect to server.

checked my internet & ps sub still both working fine but wont let me log back in

any tips? anyone else having issues

edit : sorry just clicked the first google search, just realized this is xb1 section 

Edited by (PS4)EV0LUTi0N403
info

This has been going on for a few days for me, and it's starting to get upsetting. I've done everything that people have said to do, except re-downloading. I shouldn't have to re-download. Every GB I use I am charged for. The game is 38GB that is 8 dollars every time I have re-download that could be spent playing in the game.

Login failed. Check your info.

How am I suppose to check my info? I can log into the forums and website just fine.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Shoi the Pirate said:

This has been going on for a few days for me, and it's starting to get upsetting. I've done everything that people have said to do, except re-downloading. I shouldn't have to re-download. Every GB I use I am charged for. The game is 38GB that is 8 dollars every time I have re-download that could be spent playing in the game.

Login failed. Check your info.

How am I suppose to check my info? I can log into the forums and website just fine.

just a heads up, i didnt have to re-download so if it costs you, this might not even fix it.

my guess is that it was on warframes side because the next day it just worked fine. i dont think its really a problem on your end but i could be wrong

edit* whoops just realized this is the xb1 post, i made a similar thread for ps4 but what i said still could be true for xb1

Edited by (PS4)EV0LUTi0N403

• 2 weeks later...

So i recently reinstalled Warframe to play with a couple of friends. I used to play it a lot a while ago but eventually i just wasnt into it. Well im trying to get back into it and after getting past the frost loading screen with all of the update notes and new add-ons. I get to the second loading screen where all it says is Warframe "Beasts of the sanctuary" with a different loading picture for the 9000 times ive reset my game. Any known fixes?

Yesterday i downloaded the update on my xbox one S. Download went well until i launched it once it was finished and when it got to the second loading screen it froze so i let it sit for 30 min and it didnt  change. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and this time its stuck on the all black screen that says warframe. Please fix this because i really want to play.

Does anyone know any fixes by chance?

Edited by (XB1)MagnificBand548
more specific

Ever since I updated my warframe yesterday I have also had this problem. I press A to accept but the little dot spins forever and I waited an hour and a half and it still did not log me in and yet my friends can get in just fine but I cannot.

i hope DE fixes this soon because I have never had any problems in the 5 years I have played until now. 😢

This is starting to get frustrating I have tried everything to get it to log in. I power cycled my console, uninstalled and reinstalled warframe, deleted cache as I was told to do by one of the devs, reset my modem and that did nothing at all.

Also I submitted a ticket on support to see if they can fix it however I see the only way to fix it is to either update the game or remove the recent update with the terrible cursor system and replace it with a better one. 

Update to this-

Back in the same old "login error. Check your info".

Had this after an update yesterday. Could not log in. Watched the Twich stream. Signed on this morning and got in (thanks for the Twitch watching gifts). Another update hit and now unable to sign in again.

It is a tech thing...one day we will figure out what causes this. With a solution as well. Until then, keep waiting for the game to let me in.

Cheers