Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

certain enemies can be farmed for hundreds of platinum an hour

Nomine

by using a desecrate nekros (and pilfdroid). this can be made even worse if slashing a body into body parts gives a lot of extra loot. i recommend that killing these enemies gave mission rewards instead. i would like to explain further but i'm not sure if i can make a support ticket. its easy to see the effects of this on the wf.market when some people have many of these for sale at a high cost.

and no i don't mean farming for things like condition overload. i mean farming 75p * 3 (1+1hydroid+1nekros) + bodyparts per hour.

Edited by Nomine

6 minutes ago, Nomine said:

nope, not drop rate boosters.

I'm including things that give more chances of drops, like Hydroid and Nekros you mentioned.

'Cause those are intended parts of gameplay and have stacked for ages.

Also slash weapons splitting body parts for more drop chances has pretty much always been the case, etc.

4 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

What drops sell for that much?

i'll let everyone on reddit and some in-game chats know tomorrow so that the price gets lower.

Edited by Nomine

"Hundreds of platinum an hour" with parts selling at 75p still sounds like a lot of RNG.

Anyway; everyone who farms just to own the market has a full right to do so. The economy in this game is really inaccessible to new players unless they buy a lot of plat. It's hard to get into and very un-ninja-like to participate in. Even less than fishing.

I hereby thank those greedy souls for giving a kick in the butt to anyone currently trying to monopolize the market. And may they get a kick in the butt someday, too.

You want to rule the economy? Try that in EVE.

Edited by Uthael

Even if a method that is easy to use and is used, the way market works is that once something becomes easy to obtain and floods the market, it stop carrying a heavy value.  So really all these people are doing, is driving down the prices and making the items more accessible.  Since buying and selling mods for plat is only player to player, its a very free market choice to either be lazy and spend your real life cash to pay for someones time and work, or to put in your own effort and go get the item yourself.  You cant blame someone for making some extra plat while they can.