Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

I hope you count the mobile app, I watched the stream, I was awake till 1am (I live in CET), and it was worth it, all that reveals (Cold, the air and water flowing.....). But I wached on mobile, and I can't log in from other platform, and wasn't able to work on my computer from.... well  30.6.  So I' m too unlucky?

Thanks for reply.

Edited by Kypsta2000

I had a power outage few hours before the stream, and it didn't solve until the time it started. I was so disappointed.

But then I entered the game and saw an Ash Prime waiting for me! Thank you for making my day!

For me it was disappointment since of job I can not play games for last 3 months but stayed last night till 1am to watch Twitch and not since I was now in the game for last 7 days I do not get Ash

Edited by DarkOne989

3 minutes ago, thewreckedangle said:

i too do not have mine despite watching the whole stream 😞

Do you have a twitch account that is linked to your Warframe account? It doesn't matter if you watched the stream or not - if you've logged into Warframe  in the last 7 days AND have a linked twitch account (very important to make sure they're linked), then you should have received Ash prime. 

1 minute ago, DarkOne989 said:

For me it was disappointment since of job I can not play games for last 3 months but stayed last night till 1am to watch Twitch and not since I was now in the game for last 7 days I do not get Ash

This is unfortunate, but if you're not playing games for the last 3 months then I honestly don't see why you are complaining about something you aren't going to use.

Just now, (XB1)Evil McFluffins said:

Do you have a twitch account that is linked to your Warframe account? It doesn't matter if you watched the stream or not - if you've logged into Warframe  in the last 7 days AND have a linked twitch account (very important to make sure they're linked), then you should have received Ash prime. 

yes. all the other twitch drops have worked perfectly for me.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I was watching the live stream with my account linked, but due to personal reasons i couldn't login the past 8-10 days. There is a possibility that I will still receive the drop? 

Just now, (XB1)Evil McFluffins said:

This is unfortunate, but if you're not playing games for the last 3 months then I honestly don't see why you are complaining about something you aren't going to use.

The plan for me was to return to the game when the project on my job is done on the 1st of August

I guess i'm not alone in this boat...

Watched the stream but haven't played the game in a couple weeks, logged in just now and no Ash Prime 😕

Good job though! I just hope you can work out a fix for those in this situation.

I know this off subject when you gave the sacrifice to console. I max out the sacrifice pressure like i did with prime pressure point . The codex  say for the lesion 75 slash ,17 impact what saying i dont add up. It say 8.5 slash impact 13 and exc with no mods attach. My prime pressure point is max out and sacrifice pressure max out.  You need to fix your game asap hotflix the console because there a bug. This bug need to get stomp out asap

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nico__Speed said:

I was watching the live stream with my account linked, but due to personal reasons i couldn't login the past 8-10 days. There is a possibility that I will still receive the drop? 

Same here. I did log in this morning though, I believe before the script ran, however I still don't have Ash.