Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Sacrifice Inquiry... Spoilers! Do not read if you have not yet completed the Apostasy Prologue!

(PSN)Zelgorath

Now that we have seen previews for the New War, I know that I am not among the minority who would like to see a certain person's constant dialogue during missions removed from Gameplay.

I am suggesting Ordis for getting general mission operations, Konzu for Cetus bounties, and it already looks like bounties on Venus will be narrated by Eudico. I'm tired of the synthesized fraud.

Addendum:

I  think it would be awesome to have Nef Anyo/Alad V handle Invasions when you side with Corpus and Vay Hek when you side  with Grineer.

Edited by (PS4)Zelgorath
Continuation of idea.

Just now, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Nah man dream bigger. Let's get Alad V (post Shadow Debt) as our mission handler.

Um, Mutalist Alad V is disturbed and disturbing, lol. Honestly I'm surprised that we haven't seen an infested Zanuka yet! I'm good on him. I have seen players make calls for Vay Help to be our mission handler.

I think it would be awesome to have Nef Anyone handle Invasions when you side with Corpus and Vay Hek when you side with Grineer.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zelgorath said:

Um, Mutalist Alad V is disturbed and disturbing, lol. Honestly I'm surprised that we haven't seen an infested Zanuka yet! I'm good on him. I have seen players make calls for Vay Help to be our mission handler.

I think it would be awesome to have Nef Anyone handle Invasions when you side with Corpus and Vay Hek when you side with Grineer.

Nooooooo, post Shadow Debt Alad has most of his Infestation cured. Less annoying than his Mutalist version lol.

Agree, im so tired of Lotus and her hologram is even more annoying. Nothing against Rebecca, she does a fine job, but hearing the same lines in the same voice for hundreds of hours get so incredibly tiresome. Wish DE would record some new lines, surely it cant be that hard.