Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get me off PS4

I'm working on my ps4 to pc transfer now... Unfortunately you have to do it manually.

At first I was just doing it waiting on updates but playing on PC is alot better.  Better graphics higher frame rates no slow downs.  Restarting is hard at first but not really that bad, the tennocon baro got me the last few prime mods I needed and my PC account has just passed my ps4 one I. Eidolon kills so getting my arcanes back, with the higher cap and what you get from eidlons I have about 2/3rds of the focus schools maxed.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Cerebrophage said:

I'm MR 16, and my PC version is like 6? ;-; so much plat would be gone...

It starts going faster once you get a foothold and lvling stuff in ESO is really fast.  Saryn with a good melee (plauge keewar) and then unranked primary /secondary you can haVe both to 30 by like wave 2 sometimes.  In the old days credits were a Problem early game but once you clear to the index that's gone.

PS4 25 and pc up to 19 now.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

2 hours ago, (PS4)Cerebrophage said:

There's talk of using the switch as a mobile platform for your Xbox/PC accounts. Not for PS4. Because PS4 bureaucracy. I want to get my account off of PS4 and onto PC or swtich. DE, SAVE ME!!! 😢

U are attached to a Sony's contract. You will never be able to use your accout outside your PS4.

You will have to start from zero if you want to switch platform.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

51 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I don't blame you. It seems with every update my PS4 feels more outdated. At least if we switch to PC we can always build our own PC with room for upgrades. 

I have to disagree, but then again I guess it is about perspective. 

For instance, playing only on ps4, and not having access to any other platform, I am fairly happy with the game as it is.

Yes, when playing in a group (which I rarely do) there can be frame rate issues. 

Yes, draw distance etc...

These issues are one of the reasons I find any talk of a Switch version to be utterly ridiculous. 

If it is anything recognisably Warframe then I will be amazed.

The massive drop in resolution, enemies on screen, detail, fps, will surely make it a sub par experience?

The big deal, apparently, is that you will be able to play on the go...but at what cost?

Meaning how good will it actually be?

How long will a, presumably, hardware intensive game like Warframe run on a Switch controller tablet battery? 

As far as my initial point, I still feel the ps4 version is adequate. 

If you have seen Warframe running on a good rig I am positive you have seen the difference, this I cannot deny.

However, as I said, it is all relative.

Certainly I agree p.c is, always will be, the best version. 

PS4 being unable to run the game, and it be unplayable?

I respectfully disagree.

Edited by (PS4)RhinoCharging00
Spelling error, spacing

9 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I don't blame you. It seems with every update my PS4 feels more outdated. At least if we switch to PC we can always build our own PC with room for upgrades. 

*coughs* Yep. 😉

Edited by Mach25